" What should we do for Tara to agree with this marriage?" He asked while glancing at me and Vinay with his raised eyebrows, expecting for us to come up with some plans.

I smirked as suddenly the devilish idea striked my mind.

" Woah! Why does it seems to me that some wicked idea has entered your mind Abhinay?" Viraj grinned as he looked at me with his curious filled gazes.

I raised my eyebrow at Viraj with my smirk widen as he continued," Your smirk is giving us not so good indication after all."

I grinned evilly as I turned around and took my seat on the loveseat.

" Tara would agree to this marriage. No need to worry guys. Infact you both would find it hard to believe now but I tell you, she would herself agree to this marriage." I stated with my calmed demeanor.

" But how?" Both frowned while looking at me with their curious gazes.

" Blackmailing." And I grinned devilishly.
_______________________

We were currently in her prison-like room. She was locked in this room at my command. But when I opened the door of her room and entered inside, she was found to be sitting beside the window without any care and enjoying the nature by looking outside.

She instantly flinched when she felt the presence but soon went into relaxed posture when she turned around slightly and gave us a look over from over her shoulder with a bored look.

" So Tara, you know tomorrow is a.... party." I stated as I smirked at her, to which she frowned.

" Oh ! But why you are telling  me this?" She asked innocently.

I turned towards my right and took a seat on the couch like I owned the room, which truly I does.

I smirked while again looking at her. My both friends were standing and watching her, more likely studying her with their curious gazes.

'' Because sweetheart," I used a word of endearment for her to which her frown deepened," tomorrow we would exchange our rings. You will wear me my ring." A malicious smile formed on my lips.

" Oh! But I don't have your ring. " With a shrug and a  bored expression plastering over her face, she turned around back towards the window and busied herself looking outside the window, with her face void of any worry.

My smile wiped off as I glared at her back with my clenched jaws.

She just fucking ignored me !

" LOOK AT ME WHEN I AM TALKING TO YOU !!" I boomed angrily.

She again turned around towards us with that bored gaze and stared at us like we are some silly people.

" Don't ignore us princess." I stated with my gritted teeth.

Her face bright up instantly and looked at me with her excited and curious gaze.

" You think I am a princess !?" She pointed her index finger at herself as she looked at me for confirmation.

I looked at her weirdly and then sighed.

" Ofcourse, you are princess Tara." Vinay confirmed for her with a soft smile.

She grinned at him.

" Oh I know! That's why I was waiting for my prince charming." She said rather excitedly, making us looked at her weirdly.

She is just.... unbelievable. !!

" Well you know, this man here is your prince Tara." Vinay said, pointing towards me with a smile, to which her smile wiped off as she turned her glare at me.