a rude awakening

sharina  heard naruto call and small her cheek gently. " five more minutes" she rolled over. " Ok you left me no choice." all of the sudden she felt a singing Sensation on her right cheek .

" WHAT THE HELL SEE YOU DOING YOU IDIOT!"  add had an aura flying around her and a vein pooped out on her forehead as she screamed at naruto

Naruto just rubbed the back of his head while sweat dropping. She stared at him with a death glare "YOU BETTER START RUNNING NARUTO!!" she said getting up and racing after naruto add he took off into the forest "sasuke!! kiba" naruto called for them as sharina charged for him.

sasuke and kiba just started sweat dropping.  sasuke got in front of her as naruto hid behind a couple trees.
" woah sharina what's going on?" the vein on sharina's forehead increased " he slapped me!!!" she said starting at sasuke " I know what can calm you down." She crossed her arms.

sasuke smirked picking her up and carrying her to the river. " don't you dare!!" she glared at sasuke still mad " on I dare" he smirked throwing get in. She came out with a depression mark " really?" she got out pouting." sasuke smiled. " that's it!" she grabbed him tumbling backwards into the river.

naruto punched the air. "she's not mad any more." She glared at him " oh I'm still mad you better sleep with one eye open naruto." her eyes filed with lightning.

naruto anime cried. sasuke laughed hiding sharina in the water. " sorry naruto I can't do anything my hands are tied."  sharina laughed add naruto ran back
screaming.

turning  to sasuke she smirked pushing him under the water and swimming  away
" Oh no you don't!" sasuke yelled grabbing her and going under the water kissing her.She came up and smiled "no fair!" she laid her head on his chest. 

Kiba dived into the water making them split apart "kiba! ou splashed me!" Sharina splashed back and swam away as kiba started swimming towards her "get back here!" he laughed grabbing her and tossing her in the air and catching her bridal style.

She laughed "hey! she splashed some water at his face "oh now you've done it!" he tossed her again letting her hit the water going under.she sat at the bottom and dove out of the water tackling him into it.the water. Kiba looked at her through the water and pulled her closer not letting her go.

Sharina blushed but got out of the grip looking around seeing that sasuke and naruto were out and drying off. she looked behind her not seeing kiba "kiba?"  she looked around as akamaru stood on shore whining.

She looked down as iba grabbed her once again and dragged her under the water. "their eyes locked and kiba leaned forward. He kissed her gently. Her eyes went wide as she surfaced. Sasuke's eyes blazed red as he charged at kiba. Sharina squeaked diving under "sasuke stop!" she grabbed his leg "please" he looked down at her then glared at kiba "stay away from her." 

She looked back at kiba and smiled slightly showing a little sadness. 'why does life have to be this complicated?'