whats this feeling?

sharina woke up seeing sasuke still in the bed with her warpped tightily around her frail little body. 'im going to get mauled today when the fangirls see me walking out of sasuk's apartment.' she thoguht seeing sasuke shuffle in his sleep.

Not wanting to wake him she slipped out of his grasped and walked in to get her hari ready placing her head band across her waist brushing out her purple hair into a tight pony and swooping her bangs past her eyes. she turned hearing the door open. sasuke walked in grabbing his head band a tying it tightly. helooked at her "are you doing better?" She nodded "Y-yeah." she stuttered still shocked from yesterday.

She grabbed an apple scarfing it down quickly. sasuke grabbed one too exiting "oh the hokage wants you." he said opening to door. when sharina saw the fangirls outside glaring at her. she stopped dead "SHE STOLE SASUKE!!" sharina watched as they raced towards her. 

"clone justu comes in handy." she said to sasuke appearing beside him. she walked with him leaving the insane fangirls behind them. "so what does the hokage want to see me for?" she asked walking down the stairs towards the hokage's office. "she said something about naruto you kiba and I allgoing on a mission to the hidden sand village." she stopped "oh sunagakure?" she said walking forawrd and seeing naruto and kiba "lady tsunade wants to speak with us." shanira saidpicking up akumaru andstrolling along

"hey you stole my dog!" sharina stuck her tongue out as akumaru licked her nose "see he likes me better!!" kiba racedafter her as they both took  off running as fast as they could. the whole time akumaru barked. she stopped dead turning around. she saw kiba no where. she turned toward the river putting akumaru down. "kiba wins!" he heard him yell looking up and seeing him falling from a tree driectly ontop of her and toppling into the river with her. she squeaked as he dunked her under the water

"Kiba!!" she said climbing out of the water and laying down "great! we got to go see lady tsunade all wet!!" she grumbled walking off towards the tower. kiba caught up "lighten up!! he said wrapping a playful arm around her shoulders "its all going to be fine!" she laughed  pushing his arm off of her "and how do you know that?" she asked  walking ahead of him and towards the tower "because im kiba and im always right!!" she scoffed "my butt!!" she yelled 

**********

When they got to her office lady tsunade was doing paper work "ahhh! great!" she smiled " i need you to deliver this to the kazekage." she said handing a scroll to sasuke. "careful. this could be dangerous. so many people want to get their hands on that scroll.  many dangerous people." we all nodded in unison. "now he expects you there in two weeks. do not disapoint me!" she said dissmissing us.

While walking out naruto reached for the scroll "whats so importan-" sharina slapped his hands "back off!! remember what almost happened at the chuunin exams?" she growled at him walking ahead to meet up with kiba "if i catch a cold.." he looked at her "i know i know i have to feed you soup for months!!" 

She shoved him with her shoulder "shut up!" he laughed playfully punching her arm "you started it!" sasuke walked past "are you two done being childish?" he mused shooting a quick grin at sharina. Kiba growled "i cant stand that guy!" he said growling "he makes me want to-" 

"kiba calm down" sharina cooed to him. akumaru licked her hands gently. Kiba watched her grabbing her hand "uh uh uh. we don't know where you've been!!"

"in a river!! with you!" she smiled pushing kiba playfully. He picked her up looking for a river "where is the nearest river?!?" he shouted "no!!! kiba!! put me down!!" she squeaked as sasuke shot kiba a glare "this is a mission not a play date!" kiba grumbled setting sharina down "come on who put you in charge?!  lady tsunade put sharina in charge." sasuke stopped infront of kiba, a glare stretched across his face. Kiba got into a fighting stance. 

"STOP!" sharina yelled. Naruto got inbetween them both holding them back "do you want this mission to fail before it even begins?!?" she challenged them. "Do you not remember everything he sensei taught us?!" she glared at sasuke and kiba. "now lets go!" she walked off infront with naruto behind her sasuke shot kiba another glare "Sasuke!!"  he turned around and sighed walking off with naruto.

***************

"kiba will you set up the tents? naruto go hunt!" she turned to sasuke "im going to need help with the fire." she said putting sticks up in a triangle position. "back up." he said grabbing her wrist and pulling her back "firestyle fire balll justu!!" a fireball shot up out of his mouth onto the sticks. "Great! now lets hope naruto can catch something other than ramen." sasuke chuckled a bit.

Kiba watched them his eyes turned to slits "hey shi shi!! i got the tents done!! but lady tsunade only packed two so i put your stuff in a tent with mine!!" she nodded smiling at him "thank you kiba!!" akumaru jumped into her arms barking 

Sasuke shot a glare at him that said "your not winning this!!" "hey sharina want to go find naruto see if he caught anything?" she nodded "lets go."she smiled putting akumaru down and walking with sasuke. before they left sasuke shot a truimphant look at kiba smiling

Sasuke grabbed her hand lightly hoping she wouldnt notice, thank full she didnt  he continued to walk past the river. "so where do you th-" he was interrupted by naruto chucking fish on shore. "Naruto!! nice job!!" sharina cooed grabbing three"three for each of us!! andeven some for akumaru!!" she smiled

Naruto conitnued to swim "thanks!! ill meet you guys back at camp!!" sasuke watched him go glad he was gone. Sharina stared at him "Sasuke... i think you got a hold of my hand" he let go blushing "uhh sorry. i didnt realise-" she smiled grabbing his hand back. "i didnt say i didnt like it." she said walking forawrd and sitting at the rivers edge "this water is so clear." 

Sasuke smiled 'take that kiba!' he thought. he sat next to her holding her hand closely. shewatched him smiling. 'what is this feeling? i havent felt it before.' she thought to herself wathcing the moon travel through the stars. 

"we should go back." she heard sasuke as he moved a strand of hair "its time for dinner." he got up helping her up. As he started to walk back to the campsite he slowly sanked his arm around her leading her back.

Kiba stared at him eyes slits again when he saw sasuke walk in with her at his hipe. 'you've done it now sasuke' he thought