"What?"

Haruhi smiled. "Making you join here, he said it's for you."

~Flashback~

"I know I shouldn't butt in but," Chiaki was bowing in front of the confused trio. "Let me help you convince Hayate join the Host Club!" He suddenly raised his head with an eager expression on his face.

Haruhi and the twins stared at him for a few seconds then suddenly yelled.

"Ehhhh?! Really!?" Their jaw dropped.

"Lucky!" The twins raised their arms.

"Thank you so much, Shunsuke-san! We really appreciate your help!" Haruhi smiled. She was very relieved when someone finally reliable offered their help. She was very tired from listening to the twins' crazy plans.

"I'm glad but," Chiaki stood up, sweating a little bit. He pointed at himself. "I don't remember telling you my name." He smiled awkwardly.

"Eh? Oh, ummm. Kyoya-senpai told us?" She scratched her cheek. When they heard Kyoya's name, the twins suddenly became frightened. They remembered the time when Kyoya threatened them with his cold smile.

"I don't know who Kyoya-senpai is but judging from your expressions, he must be a scary guy, huh?"

Haruhi looked away with a blank face. "Well, he's not that scary... I think..."

Kaoru looked at Chiaki, he was curious why Chiaki was interested to help them.

"Hey, Chiaki," He caught his attention. "Why are you helping us?"

Chiaki smiled a little bit. "Well," The three looked at him very seriously. "Ever since we were kids, we were together. We always did things together. His sister told me to take care of him," He chuckled. "His sister spoiled him a lot so Hayate isn't used to doing things by himself. That's why I'm always by his side. But one day, I may not be by his side anymore so I want Hayate to make friends or be with someone he loves." He frowned as he remembered all the memories he spent with Hayate.

Chiaki flinched, he forgot that Haruhi and the twins were there. He suddenly smiled and scratched his head. "I'm sorry! I was having a moment there." He looked at the trio and was surprised to see the twins crying.

"That's so beautiful!"

"So deep! Someone who is willing to do anything for their best friend!"

Tears were falling down from their eyes. They have towels to wipe their tears away. Haruhi was annoyed by their whimpering.

"Stop overreacting, you weirdos." She glared.

They didn't listen and continued to cry. "You're a nice person, Chiaki!" The both said in sync. They put their arms around Chiaki and raised their fists in the air. Chiaki just stood there silently, confused on what's happening.

"Let's do this!"

"Eh? Umm. Yeah..."

~Flashback End~

"Well, that's the story." After showing the flashback, everyone was holding towels to wipe their tears. (Except for Kyoya, Haruhi and Mori.) They were very touched by Chiaki's kindness towards Hayate.

Kyoya chuckled. "Hm... I'm scary, huh?"

The twins and Haruhi suddenly flinched and looked at Kyoya. He was smiling but the three knew that he wasn't inside.

Tamaki stood up, tears still continuing to fall. "How touching! You would do anything for Hayate-kun!" He started doing crying poses in front of Chiaki, making him very frightened.

"Chi-chan is very kind!" Hani cried, wiping his tears. Mori, who was behind him, nodded.

Haruhi, being scared by Kyoya's smile, avoided her gaze and shifted her attention to Hayate. "You don't have to be mad at Shunsuke-san." She smiled. "I think we're the ones who deserve your anger since we keep playing weird tricks on you..." Her smile turned into a frown, her eyes darkening. The twins were behind her, sweat-dropping and pouting.

Chiaki gulped. "Umm, Hayate. You don't need to join if you don't want to! I feel bad for forcing you..." He frowned as he looked on the ground.

"I'll do it."

Chiaki suddenly raised his head. "Eh?"

"I'll join the Host Club."

Everyone cried for joy.

"Are you sure Hayate?" Chiaki tilted his head.

Hayate rose a brow. "Do you want me to change my mind?" Chiaki shook his head.

"But, what's Hayate's type?" Kaoru asked.

"Do you already have one in mind, boss?" Hikaru looked at Tamaki, who was smirking.

"Hayate Kazumi!" He pointed his finger at Hayate. Hayate twitched like a cat. He was surprised by Tamaki's yell.

"Your type is," Tamaki's purple eyes complemented his smirk.

"The lazy type!"

~•~

omg I finally updated.