Dilemma (Si Yoon ft. Woo Bin A-Prince~)

"Angel?" Si Yoon cries across the hall. "Ya?" Anjelyn shouts back. "Do you wanna go for a movie tonight? I am a little bored sitting at home." Si Yoon complains.

Anjelyn walks to where Si Yoon was sitting in the living room. "A movie date?" Anjelyn wiggles her eyebrows kind of teasing him. "Yes. My baby girl, a movie night. We haven't had a proper date in such long time." Si Yoon leans in to her and pecks her several time. "If we keep doing this how will we go watch the movie?" Anjelyn asks blushing. 

Even after dating for a year they still seemed inseparable. Si Yoon became kind of clingy and yet distant at the same time but Anjelyn somehow understood him.

AFTER THE MOVIE>>>

"Wah. The movie was awesome." Si Yoon exclaims. "But I wanted to watch the romantic comedy Si Yoon." Anjelyn says a little annoyed. "But you know that i don't like rom-com. They are too fake. I mean you really think a guy can do all sorts of things for a girl?" Si Yoon complains while holding Anjelyn's hand oblivious of how sad her face looked. 

"So you think a guy doesn't do romantic things for a girl? Even if they are in love?" She asks. "I don't know. But the movies raise so much expectations for a girl you know." He turns towards her and frowns.

"What?" He asks. "Nothing. Let's go home." Anjelyn asks. "Sorry Angel, I don't think I can walk you home tonight. I have a little work that I forgot about. I need to complete it till tomorrow, it completely slipped my mind." Si Yoon apologises.

"Ah okay, no problem. Call me later." She smiles blankly. He pecks her lips one last time and walks away.

"What happened to us? He used to be nice and romantic before. The movie was also his idea. Gosh, this guy confuses me." She is busy with her thoughts when she bumps into someone at the sidewalk.

"Oh, I am so sorry. I didn't see you there." Anjelyn apologises bowing a little.

"Oh, it's alrigh-. Oh Anjelyn?" The person she bumped into says.

Her head shoots up. "Uh?" She asks confused. "Yah, its me Woo Bin. We were in the same high school." He tries to remind her.

"Oh, Woo Bin, how have you been? I am so sorry I didn't see you here." She accepts his hand that he had extended towards her.

"I am good. It's a nice surprise to see you here. How are you doing? You have become even prettier than the last time I saw you." He smiles. "Hahaha, nah. I am good. And thanks." She blushes.

"Hey, if you have a little time do you want to catch up?" He asks. "I haven't seen a familiar face in a long time since I moved here." He continues.

"Oh you live around here?" She asks. "Yea, I go to __________ University." He replies. "That's great. Yeah, let's catch up with a coffee then?" Anjelyn suggests. "Ya sure." He gladly accepts.

During the time that they were together Anjelyn remembered how she had this huge crush on him back in high school before she had met Si Yoon. "You know I had a little crush on you during high school. But then you were with that guy, what was his name?" Woo Bin tries to remember.

"Si Yoon?" She asks. "Ah yeah. Are you guys together?" He asks. "Umm, yea I mean no. We are still good friends." She couldn't believe that she didn't tell him that she had a boyfriend and that boyfriend was actually Si Yoon.

"Wait... You had a crush on me?" She suddenly remember. "Yup, I even used to follow you home to check if you reached safely." he blushes. "Woah. Why didn't you ever tell me? For a matter fact, I did like you too." She bites her lip.

They  'catch up', more like confess their old feelings for each other.  Before they part, they exchange phone numbers and promise to keep in contact. For the next few days they exchange lots of text and everytime Anjelyn received a text from Woo Bin she used to get a weird tingly feeling in her stomach. She knew that this was wrong and that she needed to tell him about Si Yoon but whenever she tried to, she felt as if her fingers wouldn't let that happen.

Hey, you want to have dinner with me tonight? - Woo Bin's text read.

She thinks a little. Si Yoon was right beside her when she received the text. "Hey, do we have any plan tomorrow?" Si Yoon asks. "Huh?" She ask suddenly snapping out of her thoughts. "Well, I am not sure." "Hmm, ok." he simply replies.

Sure. - She reply him back.

DURING THE DINNER>>>

"Anjelyn? I need to tell you something." Woo Bin asks before slowly grabbing your hand that rested on the table. Anjelyn suddenly feel a little pang in her heart. "Yes?" manage to reply.

"I have been thinking a lot about you lately. I would be lying if I said that my old feelings for you have changed. I really don't want to miss this opportunity again. Will you go.... umm.... out with me?" He asks a little hesitant. She felt like she couldn't breathe and she knew this was going a little too out of hand. 

"Woo Bin, I can-" When he cuts you off. "No hurry to answer right now. Take your time, I don't want to push you into deciding anything right now." He says. She relaxes a little knowing that he wanted to give her space to think about it. 

After dinner, back at her home she sees Si Yoon at the front door waiting for her.  "Hey, where were you?" Si Yoon asks. "Oh, I was out with a friend."  She replies. "What's wrong baby girl?" He asks hugging her from behind as he rested his chin over her shoulder.

"Nothing. Si Yoon?" She turns to face him. "Tell me honestly..." She starts. He furrows his eyebrows. "Do you still like me?" She asks. He seemed confused at this sudden question. "Why?" he asks.

"Just answer." She raises eyebrows waiting for his answer. "No." he says. As soon as she heard that tears started to form in her eyes. "I love you. That's even better that liking. I am in love with you. You are the best thing that happened to me. I know I don't tell you this often but I hope you know how much I do love you." He says a little worried.

A smile automatically forms on her face and she hugs Si Yoon ever so tightly. "I love you too. And thank you." She whispers into his ear.

"Thank you?" He asks still hugging her. "For loving me." And with that she kisses him and unlike other times she knew that he was the only guy she ever wanted to kiss.

Next morning Anjelyn asks Woo Bin to meet. 

"Hey." Woo Bin waves as he sits at the table. "Good Morning." Anjelyn greets him. "About what you asked me yesterday..." She starts when he cuts her in again. "I told you, take as much time as you need. There's no hurry." He smiles.

"No, I need to tell you this before anything more happens. I lied to you." She says looking at her feet.

"Lied? About what?" He asks. "About Si Yoon. He is my boyfriend. I don't know why I couldn't tell you this before. Maybe because I was a little mad at him lately." She tells him the whole story.

"I know I was confused for sometime there but it's clear now." She looks up. "Si Yoon is the guy for me. He means the world to me. I should have never had a doubt about him. I am sorry Woo Bin. You deserve a better girl than me." She purses her lips together. "I feel awful about it. But Woo Bin, I really love him a lot. I don't think I can even imagine my life without him." 

"Hmm. I am a little disappointed that you hid this from me. But I guess I can understand. I hope you are happy with him now. Tell him that he is one lucky guy to have you." He smiles a little disappointed.

"I don't know when we will ever meet again but I wish you the best." She wishes him good luck. They both hug each other before parting ways. 

Anjelyn gathered all her courage to tell Si Yoon about all that happened. She was prepared for whatever outcome that was to come out from that confession. But surprisingly Si Yoon stayed calm while she explained everything to him and he simply hugs her.

"I am sorry that you felt so Angel. I am a little mad over myself than at you to make you feel that way." He said while hugging her. "I am sorry." She exclaims embarrassed. 

"Don't be." He cups her face in his hands and kisses her proving how much he still loved her.