Love Thy Neighbour (Henry - Super Junior M~) <Part 2>

2 MONTHS LATER>>>

"Henryyyyyyyy." You yell as you approach his apartment.

"Yes?" Henry opens the door with his bed hair and shirtless again.

You blush a little, "My parents are coming this weekend for my graduation ceremony." You exclaim totally unable to hide your excitement.

"That's great!" He says ruffling your hair. "Is that all?" He adds.

"Ya! What else? I just wanted to tell you. Ok now I'll get going. Have to do such much preparation before they arrive." You excitedly tell him.

He just smiles at how cute you were being, talking about your parents. You tell him that this was the first time they were visiting you since you arrived here. And hence, the excitment.

"So? Am I invited to your graduation ceremony too?" He asks pouting.

"Yes, of course. If you can make it, that is." You say.

Your parents arrive a night before your graduation day so you decide to show them around the next day.

"Mom Dad, this is Sohee, Minji, Tia and Ella. They are my classmates and very good friends of mine." You introduce your friends to your parents.  Henry obviously couldn't attend, it was just a college graduation anyway.

After the ceremony you head to your apartment. You meet Henry at the lobby and introduce your parents to him. He bows to them and greets them. Mom seemed impressed at how well mannered Henry was.

"Are you guys dating?" You mom asks as soon as you enter your apartment.

"No ma, he is just a very good friend." You explain.

In the evening you and your parents head to a restaurant as they were treating you for successfully completing your college. You were about to step into the elevator when Henry comes out of his house.

*Talk about timing* 

"Where are you headed?" Henry asks.

"Oh, mom and dad are treating me for completing college. So much confidence you see." You say giggling.

"Why don't you join?" Your mom says. "She tell me you are good friend of hers." She adds.

"No, it's ok. I wouldn't want to intrude." Henry says politely.

"There's no intrusion ok. Come on, it'll be fun. You free right?" You ask expectantly.

"Yea I am. Ok. But lemme drive you guys there at least." Henry makes a deal.

IN THE RESTAURANT

"A toast. To _________ for achieving what you wanted. We are so proud of you my daughter." Your dad cheers for you.

"I would like to say something too." Henry adds.

"SIr." Henry starts, facing your dad.

You and your mom glance at each other. Your dad is oblivious as always.

"Yes?" Your dad gestures him to continue.

"I would like to ask your permission on this occasion." He states.

"Permission? For what?" Dad asks, confused.

"I would like to date _________, so I want to ask your permission sir." Henry boldly says.

You and your mom are now both wide eyed and looking at your dad expecting his answer.

"I thought you guys were already dating. If you like each other then we of course have no problem." Your dad states and a big smile forms on your face.

"So, what do you think?" Henry asks turning to you.

"Only million times yes." You say grinning ear to ear. Though you were surprised by the sudden confession but you couldn't deny that this was like a fairytale come true.

After few days your parents leave for America, leaving you and Henry together. You decide to work here for sometime and see how it turns out.

"So? What are the plans?" You ask holding Henry's arm as you walk into his apartment.

"This" Henry says as he pins you to the wall, his hands carefully clutching your waist. He leans in and gives you a very sweet kiss on the lips. You kiss him back pulling him by the neck.

You both breakaway from the kiss, panting.

"Never imagined our first kiss would be this intense." You exclaim.

"Ya?" Henry says as he pulls you in again for another deep kiss.

"I am so glad I broke up with her." He simply says while kissing you on your neck.

"What? You broke up with her for me?" You ask, shell shocked.

"Of course. You have no idea how long I have waited to do this?  *kisses you on your lips*  Since I first saw you run away from me." He added half laughingly.

You couldn't help but blush and look at the ground.

"You look so cute blushing, honey." Henry says kissing your cheek.

You start dating your favorite idol. What more could you ask for?