Awkward? (Chunji Teen Top~)

Chunji walked in a nearby cafe when he saw someone dance to "Rocking" behind the counter. He stood there staring at the figure go crazy with the dance steps. He chuckled, when suddenly that person hit the coffee machine so hard and whine due to the pain.

Then she turned around to find Chunji die of laughing. With eyes wide open she ran inside the restroom/changing room due to the utter embarrassment and sent another person to attend to his order.

He placed his order and sat down by the window still chuckling to himself when the other person placed his coffee on the table. She came outside of the room only after being sure that he had left.

"This is so embarrassing. He is supposed to be my bias from the group and I made a complete fool of myself. Shit!" She tells her friend and co-worker Liz.

"Relax, I bet it wasn't that bad. Besides we never know when you meet him ever again, right?" Liz points out.

"You have no idea how bad it was. I mean I hurt myself and also the embarrassment." She whined.

"Come on, you are just a human. It's alright." Liz says patting her shoulder.

NEXT DAY>>>

"A mocha-frappe please?" Someone asks as she looks up she goes ballistic.

"Shit, not again." You slap yourself mentally.

"Coming right up." You muster up the courage to answer.

He goes by the window and waits for her to arrive. As she approaches Chunji straightens up ready to talk to her when - "I am sorry you had to witness that yesterday. It is really an honour to meet you, I am a huge fan. You are the best. Please enjoy your coffee." She awkwardly smiles.

She talked and disappeared behind the counter again at the speed of lightening. He smiled by himself and walked across the cafe to stand infront of her. 

"What's your name?" He asks. "I- I a - am S-Sorry", she stutters with confusion.

"YOUR NAME?" Chunji dragging all the syllables. 'It's __________" She replies blushing.

"Cool name, I liked your dance by the way. Your dance was really...... um passionate!" He compliments her.

"Whaa? S-Seriously" __________ mentally shouts at herself to stop stuttering already.

"Yea, it's always nice to see such a passionate fan. I appreciate it." Chunji says while extending his hand. She stares at his hand, then at him, back at his hand and again at him. He just raises his eyebrow and smiles at how she was hesitating and struggling whether to accept it or not so he just grabs her hand which was lying on the counter and shakes it.

She squeals because of the contact so much so that Chunji clutches his stomach to control his laughing. He had met many fans before during his tours and what not, many were cool, some excitedly shouting, some crying, but never such an awkward one.

"I would like you to join me for coffee." He says still holding her hand.

"UH???" She looks at him with wide eyes then turns to her right to see Liz raising an eyebrow and gestures her to go ahead.

She bows to Liz and mutter Thank you and Liz replies with a wicked wink.

__________ removes her apron and walks to the table where Chunji had decided to sit. He pulls out the chair for her in a complete gentlemanly style.

"How can anyone be so perfect" She thinks aloud while staring at Chunji's face.

"Thank you" Chunji replies giggling.

"Oh Shiiii.... , did I say it out loud?" She slaps and covers her mouth. "How much more am I gonna embarrass myself." She asks herself.

"Don't worry, I find that cute." He says while Liz comes to the table with pumpkin latte, ________'s favourite and leaves before turning back several times to look at them.

After few minutes pass in silence, _________ looks over to the counter to find Liz giving her a thumbs up. "This is a disaster." You exclaim.

"No it's not." Chunji speaks. _________ shuts her eyes cuz she said it out aloud again.

"Ok, so let me get to the point." Chunji talks. "Would you wanna have coffee with me again sometime?" He adds.

__________ is speechless as she is staring at him with wide eyes. Chunji is raises both his eyebrows waiting for her reply when she simply nods her head meaning yes.

"Great, I'll meet you here again tomorrow, wait for me alright?" He smiles. Oh his angelic smile, how you would melt due to his smile.

"Ok, I will." She finally answers. "Can I have your number?" She tries to ask boldly.

"Wahh~ Of course." Chunji asks for her phone as he fiddles with the keypad. "I will call you soon to fix the time." he says winking and giving a smirk at the same time.

_________ pursed her lips to stop herself from fangirling.

After 2 years of dating you were walking up to the altar at your wedding still looking at your future husband waiting impatiently for you to complete your walk.

"Let's get married already!!" Chunji shouts slowly resulting in the whole hall to erupt in hysterical laughter. You smile too at how whiny and impatient your future hubby seemed.

"Finally!" He exclaims when you stand beside him and hold his hand.

You both were dancing to your first song ,"I am glad I found you." Chunji says before kissing you ever so sweetly.