Act 14 - All My Life I've Waited

Ryan got shock when he saw Pete enter his office. This is the third time he gone there. First is when ut is freshly built, second is when he punch him and now is the third time.

"What bad air sent you here?"

"Ashley is leaving."

"I know she told me so."

"Now. Exactly 3pm. NAIA terminal 3."

"What? She dont-"

"-I know what happend between you two. She confesses that she loves you. I know you. You dont made love in any girl without love. So it means she means a lot to you."

"Where is she going?"

"I dont know. But one thing is sure. She's not coming back. Go get her. If you allowed her to leave now, you cant get her back. Dont let it happend."

"Let her leave so you and Lucy-"

"-Damnit Ryan! Dont be stupid! I know you love her. Yes I love her but the fact that Iam married cant make our relationship go. We part way. Because of Alice. Because of you. Make her part of the family. Go get her. Before its too late."

He look at the clock. 2:45. He take her suit and run when Pete calls her.

"Take care of her. Love her more than I loved her. I give you my blessing."

"I will. thanks."

Ashley look over Manila before entering the airport. She walks like she's walking on the ramp. She wears a violet floral dress that shows her legs and a shades.

"Goodbye Manila."

She looks up ehen someone block her way. He start to sing.

I know when I go,

I'll be on my way to you

The way its true

I've waited all my life to cross this line

To the only things thats true

So I will not hide its time to try

Everything to be with you

All my life I've waited it is true

"Ryan? What are you doing?"

"Seranading you."

"How did you know where-"

"-where do you think your going?"

"Out of here."

"Out of my life?"

"I need to hide."

"From me?"

"I need to forget-"

"-No! You cant forget me! You wont do it right?"

"Isnt this what you want? For me to go far away?"

"Thats what I thought. But I want a different one."

"What?"

"You."

"Me? Are you-"

"-I love you."

"W-what? Come again?"

"I fall for you when we ran at the amusement park and see you laugh. I like you more when you get drank. I get speechless everytime I saw you without make up. Your so interesting during your commercial shoot. Your so beautiful seducing me and during the new years eve while you play lusis. You turn me on seeing you naked in tub."

She laugh as she remember those moment.

"Thats so embarassing stop it."

"But what I like the most is... Seeing the goddess of beauty in the asotea of the latest polaris hotel. She's the most beautiful girl I saw in my life even she looks pale. I know she's the one untill I found out that she's my brothers mistress."

She start crying. She remember that night. "Ryan..."

"This time it is true." he took their engagement ring then he knell. "Ashley Cabrera, will you marry me?"

"What? Your mad at me right?"

"Yes because your so stupid. Your so beautiful and hot but you love a married man but Im more stupid cause I fall in love with my brother's lover."

"I thought you love Lucy?"

"It just your interpretation. I just let you think that way so you wont notice my feelings for you."

Ashley continue crying.

"Ashley?"

"Yes. I will marry you."

Ryan smiles while wearing her the ring. His tear fell as he stand up.

"I love you."

"I love you." he kiss her on her lips. They stop when the people around the applause. He hugs her smiling.

"I dont have a job now. Can you give me a fancy life?"

He laugh at her question. "You have a lot of savings right. Million worth of woman."

She smiles as he kiss her again. The people around them took a photo of the famous couple to proved that they dont separate 4 months ago.

Finish
08242015