Act 11 - Engagement

"Sorry if I sounds like upstaging the celebrant but I can't help it. Next week, Ashley and I,will having our engagement party."

Ashley hold her mouth on Ryan's engagement announcement. She look at Pete who look so shock.

She start smiling sweetly when the guests start to congratulate her.

Ryan kiss her cheeks when he approach her.

"You surprised me." She said smiling but her eyes are saying something. He just smiles.

After saying thank you to the guests who congratulates them Ashley go to powder room.

"Damn that guy."

After some retouch she go out where she saw Pete.

"Is it true? Your engage? And theres a party next week?"

"You hear him right. Excuse me." Pete grab her arm when she tries to pass him. "Let go if my arm. Your digging your nail in it."

"No! I wont let go of you. Your mine!"

"You have your responsibilities. I dont want a complicated life. Cant you understand that?"

"Is Ryan scaring you?"

"No. Were done Pete. Goodbye."

He kiss her but she push him away.

"What are you doing? There's a press people everywhere!" she said hysterically.

"Now you dont want my kiss? What happend to you? Did Ryan kissed you? You like her kiss than mine?"

"Damn you!"

Ashley hold his face and kiss him and he kiss him back holding her waist. How he miss this man. They are kissing when they get blinded by the flashing lights.

"Sh*t." Ashley curse while covering her face. Pete grab her hand and walk going to the hotel's door. The media men follow them. Ryan is waiting at the lobby when they arrived. His face is serious. He grab Ashley's other hand. Pete dont let go of her. Ryan punch his face.

"Pete!"

She dont make it to get near him cause Ryan pull her hand. His grip is too tight. She look at him with scared face when Ryan glare at her while he open the car door for her.

"R-Ryan..." she said shaking.

He push her hard to get in before banging the door. He drive too fast. Leaving a noise and smokes. They are far enough when he talk. He hit the stirring wheel.