Act 6 - Brother of Whom?

Ashley tell Pete what Ryan did when he is not around so he buys her a threadmill. They are planning to moved in a bigger unit and make the other room her own gym.

Ashley is looking out of her unit window that afternoon.

"What to do? My friends are busy."

She decided to go shopping. She went at an elite shoping mall in Makati area to avoid a lot of people.

She tries a lot of dress but the sales lady and the staff recognized her so she decided to go home. But suddenly she change her route and go to Pete's office instead.

"Im sorry ma'am but Sir De Vera is still in meeting." the secretary says.

"Its fine. I'll wait him here."

She walks at his office's recieving room. The secretary try to stop her but it is too late.

"Misis De Vera. You surprised me."

"Miss Cabrera." Lucy rose when she approach.

"Take a seat. Its not my office." she said smilling. She ask the secretary to give her juice while Lucy ask for coffee.

"I know you want a straight to the point conversation. Leave my husband."

"And you know I will say no."

"Arent you ashame of yourself? He's almost your father."

"Does he looks like my Dad? He looks younger than his actual age."

"Your young. You can find younger man. Not him. Your wrecking my family."

"Guys want younger woman. Like Pete. Your 8 years younger than him right? And your daughter. I can take care of her."

"Your disgusting. How can you possibly say that? Leave him or I'll tell the media that you are a mistress."

"Go ahead. Tell them. Tell them that Pete is not happy with you and he looks for another that will satisfy him. And let them laugh at your daughter while she's growing up. Its your choice."

Lucy glare at her while she is so relax drinking her juice. Thats how they looks when Pete arrived.

"Oh. Your here." Ashley rose and carees his arm. "Misis De Vera is here. Maybe you two will discuss something." She kiss him on lips. "Go home early. Im waiting. See yah."

She smirks at Lucy before leaving the office.

The next day she go to Dolce and Gabanna Philippines.

"Do you have an appointment madam?"

Ashley took off her shades and look at the receptionist.

"Tell your boss that Ashley Cabrera is here."

"O-ofcoarse miss Ashley. Wait a seconds."

The receptionist pick the intercom to contact her boss. Ashley smiles as she put on her shades again.

The director itself goes down and take her to the conference room.

"Im glad you came."

"Ofcoarse its my job. My bread and butter. So lets talk bussiness. What am I going to do here?"

"Alright. We are going to put your photos in a billboard all over the country as you are the international face of D&G."

"Okay. I hope its not in bikini."