Act 9 - Ryan's Girlfriend?

Ashley is so shock when she saw her mom sitting on the sofa of her unit.

"Ma? Why are you here? How did you-"

She dont finish her sentence when her mom slap her face. She can't face her mom.

"How dare you Ashley. How dare you! Is this the house your living in with a married guy?!!"

Ashley start crying. Still not looking at her mom.

"I didnt raise you that way are you out of your mind! If he is just an old guy it's fine. But a family man? My God!"

"I love him."

" You shouldnt love him! Is he the only guy in the world?!"

"Mama...."

"How long your having an affair?"

"Almost 5 years..."

"What? That long? Im so disappointed Ashley. Leave him. Or I'll tell your Dad about this."

"Mama no please...."

"Choose. Your parents or him."

"I love him..." She says crying.

"Wake up you stupid girl! Your beautiful. Your famous. You dont need him!" she walks to the door. "I give you one week Ashley. Just one week."

Ashley slowly sit down on the floor while crying when the door closes.

She loves her parents so much.

"Your mom give you a good scold."

She looks up. "You?! You know this?"

Ryan dont answer her and grab her hands. He pull her outside the unit. He dont answer all of her question and keep on walking to his car.

"Where are we going?"

Again he dont answer. They went at Pete's office.

He push her to his table.

"Ashley? Ryan? Whats happening?"

"Look at her now. This is the last time you'll see her in person."