Act 12 - Returning Back

Start from the beginning

"Thank you." She hugs him. "I wont forget you."

"Stay beautiful."

"I will."

When she goes home she lay at her couch. Slowly her tears fell from her eyes. "Im gonna miss you. Pete."

"Wait ma'am but you cant meet mister De Vera if you dont have an appointment."

Ryan look at his secretary who is chasing the girl who enter her office without any permission.

"Im sorry sir but I try to-"

"-it's okay. You can leave us."

"Yes sir."

The secretary return to her table.

"Ryan! I miss you."

She hug him and sit on his lap.

"Excuse me miss. But who are you?"

"You dont know me?" she took her hat and shades off. "Your brother recognized me the moment he saw me. But you?"

"Ashley?"

"Who else? Dont you miss me?"

"My brother saw you already?"

"Ofcoarse. He's not going to be the last in my list."

"What?"

She rose. "Relax. Everything is fine. Even if you ask Lucy. Anyway come on." she said pulling his hand.

"Where? Im working."

"Your the boss here. Cancel it. Your fianceé needs you. Come on."

Ryan dont do anything but to follow her. They went to the amusement park. Rides all the extreme rides. Eat ice cream and cotton candy.

"This is life! This is my dream! I can do anything without paparatzi chasing me! I love Philippines!"

Ashley said spreading her arms wide and shouting in the middle of the amusement park. Ryan laugh at her. Her dream is too simple but a big thing for a celebrity like her.