Gangster love (Part Three)

Start from the beginning

I pulled away from her lips and sucked on her neck making her lips part as she let out a long groan.

Kyla- I've wanted this for so long.

She whispered while wrapping her long bear legs around my waist.

I sucked on her hard nipples and she held onto my head while moaning and breathing deeply and then I eased her beautiful body onto my bed with one arm and kissed her from her neck down to her belly button.

Then she pulled me onto her, I leaned over her with the sweat rolling down my six pack she reached up and pulled the hair band out my hair making my hair fall onto my back...

Kyla

His long hair sat just Undernet his shoulder blades and his grey eyes glistened as he licked his soft pink luxurious lips the sweat made his caramel skin shine like a full moon on a dark night. His boxer wasn't off yet but the v line that lead down to his manhood was visible. By now I was soaking wet, all I wanted him to do was crawl inside and love me.

He sucked on my neck again his muscular arms looked even bigger as a few veins was now visible through his skin.

Me-Love me Ramel, love me.

He eased up a little and slid down his boxers revealing his manhood it stood bold and strong pointing to the sky.

He bent down into his jeans pocket and pulled out a dom and rolled it on gently.

Then he stood before me like a hungry man coming home from a long days work.

He bent his head slightly to the left showing his sexy tattoo that he had on his neck he made me want to scream DAMN he was sexy with a small bruise above his eyebrow.

Then he came on the bed and lay down.

Me- You deserve special treatment seeing as your hurt.

I said rubbing his cast.

He smiled and I took a deep breath as I eased myself onto his long manhood and gently bounced up and down when I became more comfortable I leaned forward and worked my hips.

With his free hand he caressed my bum making me work harder.

Then half an hour later it became intense the feeling gript me and I was working as much as I could while he groaned a deep groan from way down in his chest.

Then he flipped me over and picked me up using one hand and put me against the wall and he loved me he rammed it in harder and faster and I was in paradise as it all came down and he continued until he eventually erupted.

Then we collapsed on the bed entwined in each others body not wanting to let go not wanting this moment to end the moment we had waited for, for so long.

(Kemmie)

I woke up to a nice smell, it smelled like mums cooking.

I rushed downstairs wrapped up warmly in my night robe to see De'angelo busy at work in the kitchen.

Me- Mmmm smells good.

De'angelo- I'm glad you like how it smells, I hope you like how it tastes. I made it for you.

I smiled a grateful smile.

Me- Thank you.

De'angelo- Its Nufin, but this has to be our secret its not everyday I cook for a girl, only when she's special still.

I smiled.

Me- Awwww

De'angelo- Why Don't you go get yourself cleaned up while I get everything sorted....put on something elegant I've got a little surprise for you.