Gangster love (Part Three)

Start from the beginning

I raised an eyebrow and parted my mouth to speak but she began to talk so I closed it again and listened.

Kyla- Look, I know for the past few years things haven't been kl between us but........

I finally found my keys and opened the front door.

Me- Why Don't you come in and talk it's a bit cold out here and I'm tired.

Kyla- Ok.

She said closing her door and walking over to my house, she hesitated slightly before she went in but then I gently gave her a push and she stepped inside.

Kyla- Its been years, since I've come in here.

Me- I know

I replied solemnly as I watched her big beautiful nutty brown eyes wonder around my home.

I put one foot on the first step and turned around to her.

Me- You coming?

She looked back at me hesitantly.

Me- I'm not planning on raping you.

Kyla- No no no, its not that its just, its good to actually be able to talk and not argue.

Me- Mmmm

I grunted as she followed closely behind.

We made it upstairs to my room and she sat on the edge of my bed looking beautiful as ever, and as I stood there watching her and she sat there watching me a whole lot of memories rolled into my head.

And as I closed my eyes my mind went straight back to the first time I made love to her, in my room. The way her lips felt against my chest, the way here hair felt in between my fingers. The way her eyes told me that she loved me and the gentle way she caressed the skin on my back, the way I sucked her perfect lips and the way our tongue's danced in each others mouth.

I wanted to hold her and feel her warm body against mine and as I opened my eyes and watched her beautiful eyes scanning my face and my body, my longing for her increased and I started to feel it working its way up from deep in the pits of my stomach.

Kyla- Are you ok?

She said standing up and rubbing her hands against my bear chest.

Me- What do you want Kyla?

I said trying to resist all temptations to hold her and shower her with passionate kisses all over her slender but very curvaceous body.

Kyla- I want you Ramel.

She whispered sexily into my ear, just hearing her say my real name again the way she use too made me want her even more. I don't know what had come over me all of a sudden, I've never realised how much I wanted her until now.

Me- Kyla, you don't like me.

Kyla- Look, I know over the past few years we haven't gotten along but I know that deep down I still care about you Ramel, I still want you. I just couldn't bring myself to admit that especially after I was the one who fucked up.

I couldn't resist her, she looked so good even in her PJ's and night robe she still managed to some how turn me on.

Kyla- Do you want me Ramel, we can try again.

Me- I............

But it was too late before I could answer my lips found there way to hers and we stood in my room sucking on each other lips pulling off our clothes frantically, caressing each other's skin.

Me- My arm

I moaned looking down at my armed wrapped up in a cast.

Kyla- No problem babes.