Chapter 4: Magic Training

Start from the beginning

Rias - Wow. I can't believe this. Issei is actually becoming more powerful and faster than I suspected.

When their swords broke, Issei summons his Red Gauntlet while Kiba summons his Ice Sword and the two weapons clashed with each other.

Kiba - You getting good, Issei-kun. He said as he blocks the incoming punches with his sword.

Issei - Thanks, Kiba. He said while he punch Kiba but it was only being blocked by his sword.

Once Issei punch Kiba's sword with all of his power, his Ice Sword shattered into pieces. That caught Kiba off guard and Issei used this as an advantage to him and punches Kiba with all of his might, he sends him flying across the sky.

Rias - Kiba!

Issei - Oops. I think I overdone it.

While Kiba is flying across the sky, he opened his wings to stop at his tracks and fly back to the mountain with large bruise on his left cheek.

Kiba (while flying) - Damn that hurts. But Issei managed to defeat me, *as a small smile appeared on his face* meaning he can now defeat Riser's pawns.

After a minute of flying, he arrived back at the mountain. When he saw Rias and the others, he flew down. Once Issei saw Kiba, he quickly apologized on him saying,

Issei - I'm so sorry about that Kiba, I didn't mean it.

Kiba - It's fine. Don't worry about it. Asia, mind giving me a hand?

Asia - Sure.

Asia then approached Kiba and began to heal him.

Rias - You did an excellent job, Issei. You managed to defeat my knight in one shot.

Issei - Thanks, Rias-senpai.

Rias - Your welcome, Issei. Now for the next training, I will have my rook to improve your physical power. Koneko, may I?

Koneko - As you wish, President. She said in her usual monotone voice.

Koneko then wear her fingerless gloves and she said,

Koneko - Here I come, Issei.

Issei - Bring it Koneko-chan.

Issei and Koneko then began to dashed to each other at full speed.

In Heaven

Gabriel - And that concludes our magic training, Y/n.

Y/n - Thanks Gabriel. I owe you one.

Gabriel - Your welcome.

Archangel Michael - Y/n, can I talk to you privately?

Y/n - Sure, why not?

Xenovia, Irina and Gabriel then left out the training room.

Archangel Michael - Okay. Now that everyone is gone. When you are training with Gabriel earlier, I wad observing the devils and I must say that you need to train more because Issei is becoming more powerful at any second.

Y/n - What do you mean?

Archangel Michael - Look. He said as he give Y/n his crystal ball and it reveals the previous training of Issei with Kiba.

While watching Y/n fists tightened and he said in excitement,

Y/n - I'm going to train with my friends at my Universe. I'll see you later, Michael.

Archangel Michael - Why the sudden rush? You know I can train you.

Y/n - I'm sorry that I will reject your offer Michael, but I need to power up my Saiyan powers.

Archangel Michael - Oh so that's explain it. Okay then I'll see you in a bit.

Y/n - I'll be back after 10 days.

Archangel Michael - Sure thing. The rating game of Rias will start after 2 weeks so you have plenty of time to train.

Y/n - Rating game? Wait do you mean, Rias has a duel with whom?

Archangel Michael - I believe it was Riser Phenex. From what I have observed to Rias Gremory, in order to cancel their marriage, they need to defeat Riser in a rating game. That's why Rias's peerage is training so hard. By the way, will you help them win?

Y/n - Since I'm a kind person, I will help them but it has a replacement.

Archangel Michael - And what might that be?

Y/n - Torture. You said very coldly.

Upon hearing that voice, it sends a shiver from his body and he felt an emotion that he never felt before, Fear.

Archangel Michael - O-Okay.

Y/n - Well then, I'll see you in 10 days, Michael.

Archangel Michael snapped out of it and he said,

Archangel Michael - Good luck.

With that you teleported to Universe 7 to meet up with Goku and the others.

To be continued...