Chapter 4: Magic Training

Start bij het begin

Y/n - Tired.

Gabriel - Well then, you should take nap on here. I hope you don't mind. She said while blushing and looking away from you.

Y/n - Eh?! In your lap?! Are you sure your okay with this?

Xenovia - Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait a minute!

Y/n - Xenovia?

Irina - Something isn't right...

Gabriel - Huh? What do you mean? She said with an innocent smile.

Y/n - Oh, I get it. Your jealous because I had to sleep on Gabriel's lap, isn't it?

Xenovia and Irina gasp in shock as they blushed in embarrassment knowing that Y/n knew what's going on.

Xenovia - H-Huh?! Wh-What are you t-talking about, Y/n? I-I-It's not like I'm jealous or anything. That is not right. To sleep on a maiden's lap without permission. She pouts.

Gabriel - I did give him permission but I don't know if he agreed it or not.

Y/n - Next time Gabriel, I will sleep on your lap. Right now, I don't need to sleep because I have already regained my energy.

Gabriel - Oh come on! I prepared for this. She pouts.

Y/n - Sorry. So shall we continue?

Gabriel then sighed and she said,

Gabriel - Oh alright. Next is I will teach you defensive spells and advanced offensive spells.

In the Underworld

Issei was currently training with Kiba to improve his speed.

Kiba - Faster, Issei-kun. Your going to need that speed in order to defeat your enemy.

Issei - I know.

Issei then charged to Kiba at his full speed ready for a slash. But before Issei punch Kiba, he dashed away from him at blinding speed, causing Issei to gasp in shock as Kiba slashed his back with his wooden sword that causes Issei to fall on the ground.

Rias - 'Issei has a long way to go.' She thought.

Kiba then reaches out his hand and Issei grabbed it and Kiba said,

Kiba - Are you ok, Issei-kun?

Issei - Yeah, I'm fine.

Kiba - Do you still wish to continue?

Issei - Yes. He said as he let go of Kiba's hand and made his battle stance as well as Kiba.

Kiba - Here I come, Issei-kun!

Kiba then charged to Issei at full speed. As Issei prepared to slash him, he teleported behind Issei to execute his attack. Issei then quickly turned around and block the attack by his sword and it sends shockwave across the mountain. Koneko was shocked on how Issei withstand Kiba's attack.

Koneko - Wow, I never thought the pervert actually managed to withstand Kiba's attack. I'm impressed. She said as small smile appeared on her face.

Akeno - Even though he is pervert and all, he's actually dependable and kind person. ~And that makes me to want him more.~

Back with Issei and Kiba,

The sparring continues as Issei is managing to increase his speed and reaction time on Kiba's non-stop and consecutive attacks. When Issei back away, his body was full of sweats and he is panting really hard while Kiba is also panting but not as hard as Issei's. After 5 seconds of pause, Issei charged to Kiba at full speed and Kiba noticed that Issei's speed was increased by 50% in which he smiles that he knows that Issei is having improvement. As Issei slashed his sword against Kiba with all of his power, their sword broke and it causes shockwave in all directions and causes strong winds that knocks back everything on its way.