INTRODUCTION

SLIGHT SUMMARY

Evelyn Faye Brookes is a normal 20-year old girl going back home to Arxean, her hometown in the new system the new world has established after the Great War that devastated it hundreds of decades ago. Life couldn't be more perfect and simple until she meets a mysterious guy. She could never imagine life the same way again. He along with a few people drag her into a world she's never known of. Dreams and visions of a past life begin to cloud her mind and untold secrets begin to rise with endless questions about who she really is. Along with these strange delusions, she falls in love. But is love worth the risk when you losing yourself-- your identity is being bargained by fate? As her untold past comes back to haunt her, will she ever know what's real or what is not anymore?

READ AND FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS! ~

AUTHOR'S NOTE!

This story is dedicated to all those who don't believe in themselves and possibilities because they need something to start believing in. <3

REMINDER:

This story has sci-fi, romance, action, and kinda about reincarnation and magic and stuff. Interesting as it gets: you get a glimpse of her past and reincarnated present.

THIS IS MY(Pen name: MARIE ESTELLE) FIRST STORY EVER WRITTEN AND PUBLISHED ONLINE. DON'T YOU DARE EVER COPY IT OR CLAIM THAT THIS IS YOURS OR ELSE! IT'S GONNA END BADLY. I'M VERY SERIOUS. I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE. YOU DO NOT WANT ME GO MAD BALLISTICALLY CRAZY (LVL.10) AT YOU.

I'm just messing with you hahahaha! I'm joking hahaha! But seriously... this is really important to me so I hope you understand.

Okay? Yeah I'm weird like that but if you're a good person, I'm the kindest other person you'll meet :)

This is not to scare you but it's just because this is REALLY REALLY REALLY Gazillion times VERY IMPORTANT TO ME so give me a chance and some respect guys :)

Copyright @ PbxMarieEstelle

AllRightsReserved

Hope you enjoy the story! Please VOTE, SHARE, FOLLOW or COMMENT & TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK :)

INNOCENCE (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें