Chapter 3 (Secret no more)

En başından başla

Lana: Alright fine..

Lola: Well let's go!

Lana: Hold on! I'm not even fully awa-..

Lana stopped speaking and froze still. Lola turned around to see Lana start shaking?

Lola: L-lana? Are you ok?

Lana: I-i'm.. fine.. Lola... Just... 

Lana collapsed onto the floor, the sunlight covering her body.

Lola: LANA!!! 

Lana: uuugghhhh... god....

Lola grabbed onto Lana and tried to carry her out of the door, but ended up almost getting crushed by Lanas weight.

Lola: OOF!!! Lana!! G-get off! I have to.. g-get help for you!!

Lana: I-i... can't... move....

Lola flailed her arms around to try and get out under from Lana until she felt the weight.. get smaller? Lola felt Lana and realized she was shrinking!

Lola: w-what?! Crap! This could be bad as well!! I might be able to get if I just... AH HA!

Lola wiggled her way out under from Lana and looked at her.

Lola: Wait.. what?

Lana had stopped shrinking at her original height! Her muscles were shrinking back to normal as well with her skin looking normal too!

Lola: You're.. You're turning into a human again! But.. how? I thought this might be  permanent..

Lola picked Lana up and placed her on the bed.

Lana: *groan... what happened?

Lola: You're not a mutant anymore! You're human again!

Lana: R-really? I am?

Lola: Ugh.. just look at yourself.

Lana did so and looked down.. she looked at her hands.. her legs.. everything!

She was human!

Lana jumped up high in excitement, surprisingly high for a human. 

Lana: w-what happened? Why did I turn back? 

Lola thought for a moment. Why DID she turn back so suddenly? Was her mutation just temporary and it wore off? Or maybe...

Lola looked back on that scene and realized that as soon as the sunlight coming from the window hit Lana, her transformation back to a human started.. There could be one possible explanation from what she can recall..

Lola: Lana.. I have a theory... you're not just a frog mutant...

Lana: Huh? What do you mean Lola? What else am I? A lizard?

Lola: No! You're.. a Were-Frog!

Lana: ...Excuse me? A what-now?

Lola: Think about it. Just as you got up and getting into the sunlight coming from that window, you started to transform!

Lana: So... Just because in was in the sun when I turned back yo normal... makes me a Were-Frog? Like.. At day, I'm a human. Night, I turn into that mutant form.

Lola: Well that's what I think anyway.

Lana: I think you're reading too much Twilight.

Lola: Shut up! I'm serious about this! Maybe your transformation works  nocturnal in a way.

Lana: You-.... I.. You could be right. But, where's the proof?

Lola: We could wait to tell Lisa about your problem till tomorrow and see if you do turn back into a frog thing at night.