Chapter Four

POV- Sunny

It has been a week and Park still hasn't said a word to me, he never looks at me or does anything. I don't see him anymore, he never gets bus the anymore either, he just has his dad drop him off.

Over than that, my friendship with Hyuk has gotten awfully stronger, we're acting like best mates, but I don't want that. I want us to act like boyfriend and girlfriend, just got to get rid of Mi Cha, but how?

Park wave at me, I was shocked, however I smiled and then waved back, he came running towards me, I thought he was going to greet me, but instead he went pass me and greeted Jung. I felt like a ghost to him. A tear rolled down my eye, was I really losing a friend. My very best friend?

POV- Hyuk

I could see Sunny crying and her looking at Park, I decided to walk up to her and cheer her up. She was becoming my friend and I do hate seeing people upset.

"Are you ok, Sunny?" I asked as I walked up to her, she looked at me, her eyes were flowing with tears, one rolled down her eye as she burst into tears "Oh Sunny" I said as I hugged her, trying to cheer her up, I moved away from the hug and placed my hands on her shoulder, I stared into eyes as I wiped the tears from them "Don't cry sweets"

Park looked over at Sunny, where he saw Hyuk hug her tight, Jung turned around to see what he was looking at "You should just tell her?" said Jung, Park turned back to Jung

"What?"

"Just tell her Park, tell her you love her"

"Yeah, I'm going to go up to her and tell her I've been in love with her, ever since I laid my eyes in her six years ago" replied Park "She hates me now Jung, she never talks to me"

Jung turned his head back around to Sunny, who he saw walking off with Hyuk, he could see them having a good time as they walked down the hallway

"You better do it Park" informed Jung "Or you'll lose her forever to Hyuk"

-Later that day

POV- Sunny

Ever since me and Hyuk have become more closer, all of his friends have been treating me nice, even Hongbin and the best thing about it, he hasn't been speaking to stupid Shim Mi Cha. Ah my plan is working, but I need to get rid of her permanently, she's a threat.

Mi Cha walked pass, ah speaking of the devil "Hey Mi Cha!" I greeted with a fake smile, she turned around to me and smiled back "Oh hello Sunny" she replied back "How are you today?"

"I'm good, you?"

"Good, good. Oh I'm great!" I smiled "Are you free today?"

"Free?"

"Yeah, to come over"

"Sure, I'll meet you at the bus stop"

Mi Cha walked off to get to her next lesson, I turned around and couldn't help but smile, this is too easy. She'll be out of the way soon enough.

Park walked quickly pass me, not giving me one glance. I shook my head and walked away, still smiling that my plan was going on way.

"What the heck was that?" laughed Jung who was standing by Duck-Young, Park looked a shamed of himself, as he looked down to the floor "Sorry, I got scared" said Park
"Scared!" laughed Jung "You've known her forever, how can you be scared?
"I just am Jung" snapped Park as he walked away, punching his fist on one of the lockers

Duck-Young looked at Jung "Jung?"
"What?"
"Just leave it to him, if he wants to tell her, he will" informed Duck-Young as he placed his hand on Jung's shoulder, Jung looked down at Duck-Young hand "Don't rush things Jung"
"Listen D.Y, if he doesn't do it. He will never get her"

-End of the day, bus stop
POV- Sunny

I had met Mi Cha at the bus stop, Hyuk and the other boys weren't there, they were staying behind, doing their dance practice, for a song they put together called On and On.

Mi Cha and I laughed with one another and had a great time, we arrived at my house. Youngjae was outside with no top on, showing his six pack, as he fixed his car. Pfft, he's so vain.

Mi Cha stared at Youngjae, her mouth dropped, she tapped me on my shoulder "Who's that?" she asked me
"Oh my older brother, Youngjae"

We walked into my house, I told her to go into the living room and watch some TV, I was going to make her a smoothie, my own special smoothie.

First milk, cream, strawberry, bananas and my secret recipe...poison.
I had finish making the smoothie and walked out to the living room, to see Mi Cha watching a Japanese TV show called Love in Tokyo.
I had no idea what they were speaking, but Mi Cha was fluent in Japanese, as her dad was Japanese. Yeah, I know half Japanese, half Korean. Cool whatever.

"Hey Mi Cha" I smiled as she turned around to see me holding a cup in my hand, she smiled back "Would you like to try my drink, I made it especially for you"
"Sure"

I gave my drink to her and watched her drink it all up, a smile came across my face as I watch her start choking, her face went a ghostly white her eyes went blood shot, she started coughing up blood. Suddenly she collapsed onto the floor and wasn't moving.

Youngjae entered the room, his mouth dropped as he saw Mi Cha on the floor, he threw himself down to the floor. Checking her pulse "She's still breathing" said Youngjae who looked at me "Call the ambulance"
I didn't want to, but I did what Youngjae told me to do. I didn't want him finding out the truth

The ambulance arrived and she was taken away. I knew they could never saved her, she had taken too much poison. The poison will slowly shut down her organs and well you know the rest. I'll give her a day.