25. Pillar of the great wall

Hlo darlings

This OS is requested by ShivaniGrover1 dear hope you love it as you wanted something on Shivaay's heart condition.

ENJOY READING 💗💗💗
________________________
Blissful mornings, cheerful afternoons and serene nights were witnessed by the whole Oberoi mansion. Oberoi family members always looked like busy bees, happy in their own little world.

The whole mansion was nothing less than a paradise full of Ishqbaazi. A modern, lovable and cool Dadi, her two hot headed but loving sons and beautiful daughter in laws and last but not the least, Dadi's three grandsons and granddaughters, it was a perfect happy family. When everything becomes too happy, it looks like fairy tale, isn't it ? But who cares for the future, we should enjoy the present.

"You jatadhari hippee !! Give me my phone back, right. Now." Shouted Gauri, the 2nd eldest grand daughter in law of the house, on her husband omkara who was probably pissed off because his wife had no time for him as he came back from his exhibition after whole two weeks.

"O, give it to her. Don't you remember, she had crushed your car under a bulldozer so mercilessly ? Think, if she did the same with you ?" Rudra said and gasped dramatically at the end getting a 'get lost' kinda reaction from Om and Bhavya laughed out loud at her dumbel husband.

"Why are you laughing, Copsy?" Rudra grinned as he saw Bhavya frowning when she listened the word 'copsy'. His wife hated it and he loved to annoy her saying the same word atleast 30 times a day.

Now it was Gauri and Om's time to laugh as they reconciled and Rudra Bhavya started fighting. The elder clan was as usual, sipping their evening tea and enjoying the fights.

"Bhabi, tell this copsy not to call your sweet, handsome, hot devar, a dumbbell." Rudra whined as he saw his Anika bhabi standing with his bhaiya, smiling.

"Bhaiya, you also tell this dumbbell not to call me copsy." Bhavya also asked her Shivaay bhaiya to get on her side.

"guys stop fighting, you all are not kids." Shivaay said to RuVya and OmRi and Anika chuckled seeing their grumpy faces.

""look who's talking. Have you forgotten Billu and Anika, that you both are the reason it is happening ? You both have taught these 'kids' to fight like this." Dadi's one simple sentence and Billu-Billi became silent.

"No Dadi, we don't fight now, even though this Bagad billa..." Anika was about to start her little banter but Dadi interrupted her.

"Now you don't start, I don't want atleast you both to fight. You only do one thing and that is, give me a great grand child, that's it." Dadi finished the matter, on the same topic making Shivika redy red.

"Dadi this daughter in law of yours is herself a child." Shivaay tried to change the embarrassing topic, but it changed Anika's cooling mode instead.

"how dare you call me a child ? Wait... yes. I'm still a cute little child, only You are an old man, Bagad billa." Anika scoffed at her husband making him frown.

"panika you..." Shivaay's fight mode was also going to get on but it stopped, all thanks to Pinky.

"stop it, both of you. Shivaay don't trouble my daughter." Pinky took her daughter's side as always and Anika stuck out her tongue to irritate Billu more.

"Exactly, we don't want our mansion's windows and mirrors to be broken by our very 'Khidkitod' Anika." Tej said and stressed the word Khidkitod to tease Anika and she jumped twice to show her annoyance.