6. I can't hide anything

Hlo darlings

ENJOY READING 💕💕💕
___________________________

BETRAYAL, a simple word,But it's meaning is too big, so powerful that it can destroy everything in a minute, in a moment.

Shivaay, Om and Rudra were still not able to remember what happened in Goa and how did they end up being handcuffed in a room. They still had some hope that they didn't do anything wrong, but the VIDEO crashed their last hope too. What would their family think if they saw them dancing with an unknown girl and that too being totally drunk. What would their wives think of them ?

Shivaay was scared the most. Neither he could hide it, nor he could tell it to Anika. When Tia had blamed him of being the father of her child, he still had a hope because he knew he wasn't at fault. But now, when he may be at fault, he feared of losing her trust because trust was the foundation of their relation.

Pia, the girl with whom they met in Goa and were dancing like maniacs in the video, was now infront of their eyes and not to forget, with their wives. She being the daughter of their Aunt's friend, was going to stay in Oberoi Mansion for a few days. This thing didn't go well with the three boys and especially Shivaay. Pia being herself, was constantly threatening them to expose them infront of their wives and break their so called trust.

The cherry on the cake was Dinky, Pinky's cousin sister who was continously trying to provoke their wives against them. Earlier, She was behind the three of them, but when Anika took side of her husband and her devars and asked her to not talk rubbish about her husband, Dinky was hell bent on breaking Anika's trust on Shivaay. Anika's this action of trusting him as if he is a God, made shivaay more guilty. It chocked him from within that he was hiding something from her.

The Obahus were planning a surprise party for Dadi at night as it was her birthday. They were going to do a special dance for her to make her feel special and to make her remember her earlier days. Pia was helping them with their dance rehearsal, much to Anika's disappointment. She didn't like this girl for an unknown reason, may be because of her talking in favour of Dinky massi. But Anika kept silent because of Gauri and Bhavya's happiness and continued to do the rehearsal.

At night, when Dadi cut the cake and everyone wished her, AniRiVya danced on old songs that were dadi's favourites and they made her remember how she used to do fun when she was young. She was so happy today, not because of the surprise party, but because her Grandsons got the best life partners ever. Her Granddaughters in law were strong as well as kind hearted and they trusted their husbands which was a sign of true ISHQBAAZI. Now, she had only one wish, and that was, to hold her Great grand children and play with them. Om wanted to be stable in his career, and Rudra too. Only her Billu and Anika could fulfil her small wish. But before she could ask for her birthday gift from her elder daughter in law, Anika fainted making Shivaay worried as hell.

The doctor was taking too much of time to check Anika, which was making Shivaay worried more with each passing second. Seeing her unconscious and pale face made him remember the time when she took the bullet upon herself to save him.

The happiness of each and every member of the family was inexpressible when they got to know that soon, a little Anika or a little Billu will come to this house which means Anika was pregnant. Dadi got the best birthday gift, even before she could ask for it. Shivaay felt himself in a pool of emotions with happiness being on top. Soon, his heart was engulfed by guilt, guilt of hiding his mistake from his wife and now, the to-be-mom of his child.

Anika kept caressing her belly to feel their child growing in her womb. Seeing Shivaay sitting infront of her, she threw her hands around his neck, hiding herself completely in him, she kept blabbering about how they will give their child, the best of everything. She didn't realise him being silent until he stopped her and asked her to listen what he says.

"Anika, Do you trust me ?" He asked holding her hands in his. "Is that even a question, Mr. To-be-Papa ?" Anika replied in her usual chirpy self. "I want to tell you something, but please promise me you won't speak until I finish. I wanted to tell you this from the day I returned from Goa but I was waiting for the right time. Now I think, you need to know. I can't wait for the right time because you are not only my wife, but also going to be the mother of my child." He asked for a promise and she nodded positively.

"Anika, when me and OmRu went to Goa, we met a girl on the way. She said her car broke down and she wanted a lift till Goa. As it was an isolated road, we thought it wasn't appropriate to leave a girl alone in such situation. So we gave her lift. After that, I don't..we don't remember how, we ended up being drunk. Next morning, we found ourselves in a room, handcuffed with the bed. We just don't know anything Anika, Not even one single thing. When we came back, we received a video. In that video, we were dancing with th..that girl. I swear Anika we don't know how all of this happened."

Tears flowed down his cheeks as well as hers when he finished narrating her the whole weird incident. He couldn't meet her eyes. Those eyes used to hold too much of trust for him, He couldn't see tears or hatred for him in those eyes. But he was surprised to feel her lips sucking his tears away from his cheeks. He cocooned himself in her embrace and sobbed harder. She kept soothing him by caressing his back.

"Never ever think that I won't trust you Shivaay. I trust you more than myself, more than God. I know you didn't do anything wrong, because if you would have done, you would not have told me and that too on a moment like this." She said all this in a very calm and soothing voice taking all the guilt away from his heart. He thanked all his Gods for blessing him with the best, His Anika.

Dinky's plan of exposing Obros in the party failed miserably because of Anika. Noone cared about anything else when their dearest Anika lost her consciousness. She was hell bent on breaking the bond between Shivika. And now, She and Pia were together, making plans to show the video to the whole family. Shooting the video was much easier than showing it to everyone, they thought. Before they could speak more, Shivaay and Anika caught them talking and confessing their evil plans.

It was all a plan. Pia asking for lift from obros and offering them Soft drinks which were actually spiked. It was obviously Dinky's plan to ruin the trust between them. She couldn't stand herself being insulted by Anika and her so called trust on her Shivaay. And now, when the family got to know about all of this, they were ashamed of her. They were proud of their Sons who, despite being drunk didn't cross their limits.

And once again, Shivika's ISHQBAAZI won from an evil game. LOVE won because the TRUST WAS STRONGER.

IF YOU HAVE TRUST ON YOUR LOVED ONES, YOUR RELATIONS CAN SURPASS ALL THE HURDLES. EVEN IF YOU'VE DONE A MISTAKE, CONFESS IT, BECAUSE REALISING YOUR MISTAKES AND TO RECTIFY THEM ON YOUR OWN IS THE BEST THING. IT MAY BE DIFFICULT AT FIRST BUT LATER, IT WILL MAKE EVERYTHING EASY, EASIER.

THE END
___________________

So I hope you enjoyed it. Do give me you reviews about it and don't forget to vote.

Love you all a lot 💕💕💕