2. Realising My Love For You - shot 1

Hlo darlings

ENJOY READING 💕💕💕
_________________________

A girl in her mid twenties was standing beside the big window of her room, staring at the cloudy sky. The loud thundering of clouds and lightening might scare anyone, but she was standing unaffected. Why would she even care ? This heavy storm is nothing as compared to the storm that her life has faced a few minutes ago. Her Heart has been crushed into tiny pieces by that storm, all her dreams are shattered in a single second,
The moment she saw her love with someone else, the moment he said "Whatever we had between us was mere attraction, Anika. Just forget it."

Anika, the girl who never believed in love, whose sole reasons of existence after her mother's death were her father Harshwardhan Malhotra and Sahil, her brother. Then fate played the cruel game with her in the name of love. After that Incident She never wanted anyone to enter her life because she doesn't trust her two rupee fate. Her fate has a never ending enmity with her. Whenever she loved someone from the deepest corner of her heart, her two rupee fate snatched that person from her. First, her parents. Then, she loved her best friend Bhavya more than herself, but she died in an accident. Her father met with an accident and now he was in coma. She loved Shivaay and fate took him away too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shivaay and Anika had met a year ago when Anika was organising the wedding of Mr. Rana's son. Shivaay was one of the important guests of Mr. Rana as he was his business partner. Anika, being the clumsy girl, was once again in a mess. The beautiful fairy herself was tangled in the fairy lights. Somehow, freeing herself from the mess Anika moved towards the food counter to look at the food arrangements. Being frustrated because of the lack of attention paid to the work by the other helpers, she was walking like a beautiful hurricane, muttering curses to the poor people. Not paying any attention to the person coming from the opposite direction, resulting in their collision with each other, making them fall on ground. Correction ! making the person fall on the ground, with Anika on top of him with his hands on her petite waist and her hands on his shoulders. In the first meet itself, both of them had casted a spell over each other. After stabling their position, they moved away from each other muttering a sorry.

The sorry thing didn't go well with two people who were looking at the these two. First, a certain, long haired man, Omkara. And second,  a body builder and flirtatious boy Rudra. How could it even go well when THE SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI muttered SORRY for the first time ever in his life.

The two brothers of SSO got a topic to tease their brother and they utilised this opportunity to the fullest. The teasing was, that he has finally got himself a true soulmate and Om and Rudra, a bhabhi. Shivaay didn't stop them and it surprised them more.

The first conversation of Shivaay and Anika happened when the two met at the beachside, late at night. Shivaay was there to release his stress and Anika, to release the pain of being away from her mother. This beach was the only place where Anika could let her tears flow freely. At home, she didn't want to make her father feel sad because of her tears. Shivaay had given her, his handkerchief . First time ever in her life, Anika had let someone come close to her. After sharing the stress of each other's life that day, it became their daily routine. The day they couldn't meet each other, wasn't a day for them. When they became friends from strangers and turned lovers from friends, they had no Idea. In mere six months, the two became each other's solace.

Anika liked Shivaay's unconditional love for his family, especially his brothers. Although she didn't know about Shivaay being The Shivaay Singh oberoi, She knew he is a bussinessman and a successful one. Shivaay liked Anika's brave and bold, yet kind and sweet nature. Her quality of making others laugh, when, her own heart is crying was what made her special in his eyes. Everything was going good, infact perfect but suddenly Shivaay had to go to Paris for the setup of a business project, that too for whole six months. Anika cried thinking that she had to stay away from shivaay. Shivaay didn't know how to console her when he himself knew he would miss her more than anything. Somehow, he assured her that they'll be in touch with each other through video calls and messages.