17. Please forgive me ( Shot 2 )

Hlo darlings

ENJOY READING 💖💖💖💖
____________________

Shivaay stopped his car infront of the same temple where he had met Anika. His heartbeats were telling him that Anika was near him. They searched the whole temple and finally, he saw her. He couldn't compensate for his sins, he thought because her vulnerable state told him what he has done.

He took slow steps towards her as his eyes were locked with her brown orbs. She was standing still but suddenly she ran towards him. After that, what he remembered was being pushed by her and there she lied, drenched in blood.

Four hours passed, but they got no news about Anika's condition. Nurses kept going in and out of the operation theatre but no-one told them about Anika. The family was informed about Anika's accident and the way she saved Shivaay, again. Their every breathe was sending prayers to the almighty for the safety of Anika.

Shivaay didn't move an inch from the place where Anika's hand got separated from his hand. He hardly remembers whether he blinked his eyes or not after that. It was, as if he lost his direction without the pole star, as if he lost his light without his sun.

His happiness knew no boundaries when the doctor declared that Anika was out of danger. The nurse brought out Anika's belongings and gave them to Shivaay as he said that she was Mrs. Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi, his wife.

Her belongings included her Chand bracelet and..the mangal sutra, that means this marriage means to her. He vowed to give her all the rights of a wife, to fulfil all the duties of a husband, to give her the immense love he was trying to hide from the world and himself.

Shivaay rushed inside to see Anika before anybody else could even move. But his heart broke into pieces when Anika turned her face to the other side to not look at him. Everybody came in to meet Anika.

"I'm sorry Dadi, I hurt you a lot by talking rudely with you all these days. I feel ashamed to even look at you." Anika said to dadi while crying.

"Shhh... I should be the one to apologise. You still saved my family despite the grave mistakes that my Grandson did." Dadi said caressing her face and looking at Shivaay with hurt and anger.

Anika could sense the tension between the family members and Shivaay and she felt bad. He did bad with her but at least he doesn't deserve hatered from his family for whom he can die. She knew by looking at OmRu that they were angry on Shivaay and this must be killing him from within. She could see the tears in his eyes. Shivaay left the room not able to hold back his guilt.

"Anika, I want to ask something from you." Dadi asked from Anika breaking her thoughts about Shivaay.

"Dadi you don't need to ask my permission, you are elder to me so you just order." Anika said to dadi.

"Will you give a chance to this marriage ?" Dadi asked not beating around the bush.

"D..dadi... I don't believe in this marriage." Anika told without looking at Dadi.

"Agar aisa hai toh abb tak uske naam ka mangal sutra kyun pehna tha ? Kyun bachaya use, apni jaan khatre mein daal ke ?" Dadi asked her directly, knowing her inner battles.

Anika had nothing to say to dadi. Marriage wasn't a joke. She never had any family and this thing made her learn the value of every relation. She believes in this marriage that doesn't mean she will forgive Shivaay for forcing her, for blaming her of being characterless.

"main nahi keh rahi hoon ke use maaf kar do, par use ek mauka de do. Maine uske aankhon mein khwaish dekhi hai, apne liye jeene ki. Aur voh apne liye jeeyega jab tum uska sath dogi. Mai janti hun ki apne swarth mein bhut badi cheez maang rahi hoon, par sirf ek mauka de do use Anika ( I'm not asking you to forgive him but give him a chance. I've seen the wish in his eyes to live for himself and he will live for himself when you will be with him. Please give him a chance )." Dadi asked from Anika joining her hands infront other.