7. The Three Magical words

Hlo darlings

So this OS is based on the track when Anika confessed her love to Shivaay but He said 'Thank you' to her.

Enjoy reading 💖💖💖💖💖

___________________________

“LOVE makes you feel more than you see.

LOVE makes your heart speak more than your mouth.

LOVE makes you speechless.

LOVE makes you wonder, "Why ! a feeling so different, so beautiful is named LOVE, in mere four letters when actually, this feeling can never be defined by words.” – Pjcutee

This is what Shivaay realised when he had to confess his love to his Lady, his life. His Love for Anika, his feelings for Anika were so different, so beautiful that he just couldn’t insult those feelings by summing them up in those ‘THREE MAGICAL WORDS’ as people term those words.

His khidkitod lady took his heart away once again when she said ‘I love you’ to him. He falls for her every time he sees her, he falls for her clumsy nature, he falls for her weird words, he falls for her when she cares for his family, he falls for her when she.... God ! He loves her for being herself.

Today, when She said those three words to him, time stopped for him. He felt like the luckiest man in the world. He felt the warmth of being loved that no one could make him feel other than her. But, he messed up everything. Breaking her heart was the worst. Who the hell in this world used the term ‘Thank you’ ? First of all, he wanted to kill that person. Instead of telling her how much he loves her, he ended up making her sad. Although she left after throwing water on him, but being her Shivaay, he could see that she was hurt. Now, he had to do something.. special.

Anika, on the other hand, was so sad that neither she had her dinner nor she talked to anyone, She just retired to her room. Shivaay too skipped his dinner, because Anika didn’t have it. The whole family knew about the blunder Shivaay had done. Dadi was upset more than anyone else because she really didn’t expect her Billu to be failed in expressing his love, his ISHQBAAZI to Anika. So she gave an earful to Shivaay about it and asked him to make it up for his mistakes and make her Daughter in law happy.

On the next day was Anika’s mehendi ceremony and the function was to be held in the evening. Shivaay was missing from the house for the whole day. The family knew about his whereabouts but they couldn’t tell anything to Anika. Anika was really sad as she thought he was out for some stupid meeting and he doesn’t care about her even a bit.

The mehendi function went quite well with the whole family being there for Anika. Tej – janvi fulfilling Anika’s wishes like her Parents and treating her the way they always treated their Prinku. In Anika, they found another daughter.

No matter how much the family tried, they couldn’t fill the void of Shivaay in the function. If he would have been there, may be Anika wouldn’t have talked to him but still, the glow on her face would have been visible to everyone. Mere Shivaay’s presence around Anika could make her day.

The function went extremely well and now, it was time to retire to their rooms. Everyone else had already slept and Gauri was taking Anika to her room to help her to change her dress, as Anika thought. But Gauri took Anika out of the Mansion and made her sit in the car. Khanna drove towards their destination, which Anika was unknown to. She kept asking him where they were going but ofcourse, khanna didn’t want to die from Shivaay’s hands by spoiling his surprise.

As the car came to halt God knows where, Anika stepped out of it and Khanna drove away leaving her alone. She was hell scared from the darkness so she tried to speak if someone was there or not. But, as they say, lovers don’t need to speak, they can feel. Someone snaked ‘his’ hands around her bare waist, caging her protectively. ‘He’ Probably sensed her fear and came as her knight.