morgue; kth x pjm (HORROR)

AUTHORS POV

JIMIN let out a tired sigh as he made his way down the pristine white hallways of the local morgue he worked at. He had only just began working at the morgue a few days ago in order to support himself as his parents had kicked him out when he had told them he had wanted to become a dancer.

Running one of his hands through his silky black hair, he continued to push the metal cart that had the latest corpse the morgue receive laid on it, a thin white sheet covering it.

Turning the corner, he saw the two white-uniformed men standing in front of two large white doors. Quickly displaying his photo ID card to the guards, they opened the freezer doors for him, and with squeaky wheels, he made his way inside.

Pushing the cart to the middle of the room, he held in a shiver as he opened one of the storage doors before grabbing the clipboard that sat in a holder on it. Making his way back to the cart, he grabbed hold of the white tag that was tied onto the corpses big toe, copying over the information.

Name: Kim Taehyung

Height: 179cm

Weight: 58kg

CAUSE OF DEATH: 6 gun shot wounds. 4 to the chest, 2 to the head.

Jimin wrote in silence, just the scratching noise of his pen against the paper being heard alongside his breathing. Finished with copying over the general knowledge the clipboard required, Jimin slid it back into it's pouch before grabbing a camera.

He had always hated this part. Reluctantly, he reached out, grabbing hold of the white sheet before pulling it down to his collarbones, exposing his pale face. Swallowing back down the bile that had risen in his throat, he prepped the camera, slipping in a polaroid sheet before moving closer.

Readying his hand, he shot the photo, the flash illuminating the dim examination room for a moment. Blinking away the spots in his vision, he held his hand against the slot where the polaroid was suppose to come out. Just a few seconds later, it slides out face down, and Jimin rapidly swung it back and forth to help the polaroid develop faster.

Deeming it developed enough, he stopped swinging it in his hand to take a closer look, to see whether or not he would have to re-shoot the photo. Jimin, however, was not expecting the corpses beady black eyes to be wide open, and starring dead-straight into the camera.

Chills electrifying his body, Jimin slowly turned to face the corpse, which he wasn't quite sure was one anymore. His terrified black eyes stared into dull white eyes. He let out a loud scream as Taehyung opens his mouth and screamed, his teeth have gone or was coloured pitch black. Jimin dropped the camera, and turned towards the door to run, but a cold hand latched onto his wrist, and held him back.

He struggled and screamed loudly, tear now making his way down his face in frustration and fear, unable to shake the cold hand off of him. The icy appendage tightened it's grip along Jimin's thin wrist, the another one snaking up to cover his mouth, muffling his cries for help.

Jimin's vision dipped red as excruciating pain filled his senses, the decaying hand that covered his mouth not able to muffle out the loud scream he released. From his peripheral vision, he could tell that Taehyung had just bitten into his shoulder.

His body started to convulse as the cannibal continued to eat into his shoulder, feeling his own hot blood being splattered onto his face, staining the porcelain skin, and further mattifying his midnight black hair.

Things around the room had begun to go in and out of focus as Jimin could numbly feel the cannibal making it's way towards his back. His knees buckled, and fell to the floor, yet the man-eater held him up-right, continuing his meal, undisturbed.

Jimin's cries slowly decreased in volume, before dying in his throat. Everything was out of focus, his mind was hazy, and his senses had blown out from the overload of pain. The last thing he had seen before forever falling asleep was the insane eyes, and bloody smile staring at him, taking that terrifying image with him to the grave.

TAEHYUNG chuckled as Jimin closed his eyes forever, before stripping him of his nurses uniform, adorning himself with it. He nonchalantly wiped the blood from his mouth, not clearing it, just messily smudging it instead, before opening the large freezer doors.

"You see" He spoke to himself, "that tiny nurse was just the appetizer."

A/N: Taehyung was naked up until he took Jimin's clothing, because you are stripped when you are put into a morgue : )).  Also, Jimin is not a nurse, since he is only an employee. But the uniform is a nurse's outfit, and that's why Taehyung addressed him as such at the end.