Chapter 1: Lucy Heartfilia

Lucy's P.O.V
      I can't wait to start at Fairy Tail and get my life back on track. I went through a tragic accident recently and  I just want things to go back to normal. So I started a new life me and my father don't talk anymore so I moved out and to Magnolia. Where I will be starting at Fairy Tail High and oh shit I'm going to be late on my first day. I ran out the door grabbing nothing but my school bag and the map of the school I picked up yesterday. I just arrived and wow I can't believe how huge it is I hardly saw it yesterday. Walking threw the front gates and toward a building entrance called the main office. Well walking I wasn't paying attention to where I was going and ow I just bumped into someone. 

"I'm so sorry I wasn't paying attention to where I was going" I apologized. 

The guy didn't even answer he just gave me a cold glare and then walked away. Really what the fuck I just apologized and he walks away without a word. Whatever I don't care I'm walking into the office not paying attention again and bump into a short blue haired girl.  

"I'm so sorry I wasn't watching where I was going" I apologized. 

"No it was my fault I'm sorry" she said apologetically. 

I'm walking to the desk for my schedule when the same girl says "wait are you Lucy Hear-". 

"Yes that's me why and how do you know my last name" I cut her off and asked. 

"I'm Levy Mcgarden and I'm going to be showing you around today I have your schedule and I know because the student body president told me only me and her and the vice president know well and the principal" Levy said. 

"Oh ok please don't tell anyone please Levy" I said sounding desperate. 

"Ok I wont but why don't you want anyone to know who your father is?" Levy asked intrigued. 

"Well I don't want people to think certain things about me because of who my father is" I said. 

"Ok I understand Lucy I won't tell anybody I promise" Levy assured me. 

"Thanks Levy that means a lot to me" I replied. 

"So how about that tour?" I asked. 

"Ya right and Lu do you want to meet my friends at lunch?" Levy offers. 

"Sure why not" I answer. 

We started my tour with all my classes that I had this semester, now we are touring the gym and that guy that glared at me after I apologized for bumping into him is playing basketball with three other guys. 

"Hey Lev who are they?" I question. 

"Oh those are the four best basketball players at Fairy Tail the blue haired one is Jellal Fernandez he is also the vice president so he knows who you are, the one with raven colored hair is Gray Fullbuster, the one with long dark hair is Gajeel Redfox he's the guy that everybody thinks is scary but really harmless, and last but not least is the pink haired one his name is Natsu Dragneel he is the smartest kid in school aside from me and he's very cold and distant to everybody except for his three best friend that are Gray, Gajeel, and Jellal" Levy informed me. 

"Thanks Lev" I say. 

"No problem Lu" she answers.