Jasper Oscar (precy Jackson)

Name: Jasper

Last: Oscar

Nicknames: Jase

Age: 13 years old

Gender: Male

Species: Demi-god

Godly parent: Hermes 

Camp: Half Blood

Age he came to camp:about 8 years old.

Hair: He has cruelly short brown hair that all ways has a beanie hat over.

Eyes: He has big-ish blue eyes with black eyelashes and brown eyebrows

Skin: Brown with light freckles on his face

Build: He is 5'10 and is 147 ponds. 

Clothes: 

Family: Mary Oscar (Mom) Srena (Non demigod Sis) Danny (Non demigod dad)

Friends: Will, Nico. Leo, Annabeth, Lylack, Sam, Jason, Malcolm and Percy

Emies: Piper and anyone from Ares cabin.

Lovers: Sam, Lylack and HE LOVE SOFIA.

Likes: Art, Photography, food, card games and running.

Dislikes: Luke and some of the Gods.

Hobbies: Photography and running.

Fears: Fear of riding in a car (amaxophobia).  

Weapon: He has a knife and a bow but he uses his knife more.

Powers: cunning and nimble. very versatile in any skill. In particular they excel in athletics as well as business and thievery, being able to magically sense and pick locks. 

Quest: He's only been on one and that was to help a nymph get home.

Quote:

"I act more like a mom then a teen."

Fatal flaw: Pride and loyalty.

Biography: Jasper Oscar was born and rased at his family farm in upstate New York. Jasper is the oldest and only demigod in his family. Mary loves Jasper more then anything and would do anything for him. Danny doesn't understand demigods and why Jasper had to leave he did try to prevent him from going. Jasper was about 8 years old when he came to camp. Jasper LOVES camp but he all so misses his family and farm.