T E N

TEN :

-Third person POV-

"Zaynie Im so excited for this party." Niall said hanging up some decorations and setting out some snacks.

"Me too." Zayn said taking a sip of his freshly brewed tea and doing Nialls homework. He was only doing it because if he did then that would mean he'd have more time to spend with the lad.

Niall looked at his boyfriend and smiled fondly at him. He stopped what he was doing and walked over to him. He grabbed the book from Zayns hands and set it aside so that he could straddle him. "I'll finish up my homework, you should go rest a little before the party."

"Oh thank God. and no. Im okay." Nial chuckled and leaned in to give Zayn a quick kiss.

"Im gonna go get ready. Call me down when people start arriving." Zayn nodded and watched as Niall walked up the stairs.

×××

The Music was loud and Zayn becoming bored. He looked around at the dancing bodies but none of them interesed him, why would they? He had a boyfriend and liked him -liked him so much it could be considered love but of course he wouldnt admit it.

Thats when he caught Nialls eyes and smiled. He gave a small wave and Niall waved back, and even though he was talking to the Liam guy he was paying much more attention to Zayn and every single movement I was making.

"So how are you and Zayn." Liam asked Niall slightly raising his eyebrows.

"Amazing really." niall said with a smile that said i cant believe i have the best man in the world -one that said im in love. "we havent gotten to second base though."

"He a virgin?" Niall shrugged and took a sip of his beer.

"i dont know, never really thought about it to be honest . Maybe thats why he doesnt want to do it." But what niall didnt know was that had nothing to do with it. Zayn was just waiting for the right time to show a side no one ever really saw of him -actually no one has seen of him.

"Maybe he just doesnt like you that much to be with you- be with you." Liam said trying to convince his friend that this guy was bad news and just playing with his best mates heart.

"Liam i dont think he'd still be here and giving me kisses and telling me sweet nothings if he didnt like me."

"you never know." He shrugged and in a way he was right because the boy wanted to rip his throat out just to me him happy.

Niall stayed silent after that and took a look around at all the people in his house that came to celebrate their winning. He caught a glimpse of his boyfriend again, he starring at him and giving him a look he hadnt really seen on him. He liked it -a lot. He watched him as he walked up the stairs and somehow made it look seductive. Niall set down his red solo cup and Liam stared at him as if saying what? But niall didnt say anything and followed the honey brown eyed boy up the stairs. Only getting stopped twice to get congratulated. He walked down the corridor till he got to their room.

He opened the door to see the lights were off. But he could have sworn Zayn was in here. And though the music was blarring he could still hear a bit of heavy breathing in the room. Next thing he knew he was being blindfolded. And for some reason it was turning him on. And he didnt even know who the person was yet, he was just hoping it was Zayn. "You've been bad." He whispered sending shivers down Nialls spine -it was indeed Zayn and that just turned him on even more, this time he didnt feel guilty about it.

"Zayn?" He said clueless to the boy who was stripped down only wearing a black girl panties. He led him to the bed and layed him down. Zayn grabbed Nialls hands and entwined their fingers , placing them above his head and keeping them there.  "Promised id give it to you rough." He said whispering in his ear causing Niall to buck up. Zayn slowly took off nialls clothes, kissing every inch of his body in the process. "zayn!" Niall whined rubbing his legs together to get some kinda friction to his covered erection. Zayn slowly climbed ontop of the boy and and sat right ontop of it. He grabbed onto the head board and grinded down , niall gasping.