N I N E

DISCLAIMER : Short

NINE :

-Harry-

I took louis' hand and ran. He was after us. "Hurry Baby!" Louis said as he passed me -I was still holding his hand but I felt like I was holding him back so I let go. "What are you doing?" He stopped running and I could hear Zayns voice getting closer.

"I don't want you to die because of me, Lou."

"And I dont want you to die because I let you go -I just dont want you to die in general. Okay? Your the love of my life and I will do anything I can to keep you alive." He took my face in his hands but I didnt look up at him. "Look at me." He said sternly and I did. "Do you understand?" I nodded and he kissed me.

"Aww look at the cute couple, kissing one last time before they die." and the words made me kiss him harder even though I knew Zayn could just come up to us and off us.

"I love you." I whispered against his lips.

"Love you too, baby." He said before he was being harshly pulled away from me.

"Louis!" I yelled as Zayn threw him to the wall. He fell the ground and groaned pain. "Louis." I whimpered.

"Any last words Harry?"

"Why are you doing this?"

"Because he told me." He said pointing to the empty spot next to him. My eyebrows furrowed and I tried to understand what was happening. Did Zayn have an imaginary friend?

When I didnt say anything else he grabbed a fist full of curls and  I yelped. He tugged it to the point where I was moving. "Harry." I could hear Louis say.

I looked up at Zayn and saw the gun in his hand. He held it to my temple and I closed my eyes but quickly opened them when I knew the last thing I wanted to see was Louis.

I counted to three in my head and stared at Louis pleadingly. He tried to get up but only fell back down on his stomach. "Three." I said and the last thing I heard was my name being yelled by Louis.

"Harry!"

"Harry!" but wasnt I dead? Why can I still hear his beautiful voice?

"Harry!" I jolted up and looked at my surroundings. I was in bed, Louis looking at me worriedly. My bottom lip quivered and I hugged him as hard as I could.

"I don't wanna die Louis." He ran his fingers through my hair soothingly and kissed the top of my head.

"You're not gonna die. I wont let that happen okay, baby?" I sniffled and nodded. "Love you."

"Love you too." I said ever so lowly.

"Let's go back to bed, yeah?"

I nodded, "Yeah." He layed us down and wrapped his arms around my waist. His eyes boring into mine.

"Sweetdreams." he said caressing my face. He looked at my lips then back at my eyes and I knew what he wanted so I leaned in and kissed him.

"You too." I said as I pulled away. I closed my eyes and turned onto my other side so that I could spoon with Louis. His arms tightened around me kissed my neck on last time before we both fell asleep.

×××

My eyes peeled themselves open as the urge to vomit came. I quickly stood up and ran towards the bathroom. Though I didnt make it to the toilet and threw up all over the floor. "Harry?" a tired Louis' said.

I didnt want to worry him so I didnt reply. I took a shaky breath before grabbing a towel and getting on my hands and knees to clean up the mess.

"Harry?" The voice was closer this time and I panicked though I know I shouldnt because it's just Louis. "Baby, you okay?" He took a look at me and his eyes widened, he crouched down infront of me. "Oh my gosh, are you okay? Are you sick? Do you need me to take you to the hospital?" I shook my head already knowing what was wrong with me. "But harry-" I cut him off.

"Louis I'm pregnant."

"Wh-what?" he chocked.

"Im pregnant." I repeated shakily. He stared at me and then smiled.

"Im gonna be a dad."

"We're gonna be dads."

"How long have you known?" He questioned. I bit my lip.

"Three days."

"What?! Why didnt you tell me?"

"Because I thought you'd hate me."

"I would never. You're my princess."

"I just thought you wouldnt want me because Im going to get fat."

"Its not fat though, s'a little baby growing inside of you, Harry and besides I wouldnt care if you get fat, you are mine forever no matter what you look like." I gave a small smile while looking at the ground. "Love you" he said lifting up my face. "Love you and baby." He placed his hand on my stomach, he rubbed it and the bent down to kiss it.

"Louis?"

"Hmm?" he hummed.

"You're sitting in my vomit." he looked at the ground and pulled a disgusted face which caused me to giggle. "Love you."

"Love you too."

_______________________________________________

Sorry its short but I had to write this :) Harry is pregnant YAY !! :D

Question 1: Who is this He Zayn is talking about?

Question 2 : Who would you be if you could be anybody for one day :o xx