O N E

ONE ;

-zayn-

"Zayn we'll ask you one more time. Why did you kill that guy? did you know him?" The woman asked for the thirteenth time and though she wanted to know -I wasnt going to tell her anything.

She sighed and stood up, "Lets take you back to your cell." I stood up and followed the lady though I hit her when she reached the handle of the door. She fell to the floor and I grabbed her keys. I undid my cuffs and unlocked the door.

"Bye Felicia." I waved off using the insulting name everybody used around here. Though I never quite got why people said it. I walked towards the door, ready to make a run for it but then I thought of something and started to take off her clothes. I took off mine next and put on hers. Wonder what i look like.

I tried on the highheels and almost died, how the hell do girls walk in these? I grabbed the sunglasses that were hooked on her shirt and put them on. Okay you can do this. I put a foot infront of the other and walked out the room. My hair already looked like a woman's hair so I dont think that'd be a problem.

Ive been in here for so long -four years to be exact- and have only had time to shave, I think the first thing im going to do when I get out of this place is going to be to cut my hair. "Veronica?" someone said. I turned to look at them. "You look hot today." They winked and I held back my gag. "You want to.." he raised his eyebrows a few times.

"No." I said disgusted.

"You sound different.." He said.

"I blew someone last night." I said casually and his breath hitched.

"What?" I shugged and gave a small innocent smile. "Youre cheating on me?" Oops.

"Yep and dont try to blame it on me youre the one who treats me like shit."

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Drop it we're done." I said and started walking off though he caught my arm and spun me around.

"No we have to talk about this. You know everybody said you were a slut and I swear you just proved everybody right."

I dont need this, Im not a slut. I took off my sunglasses and smiled. I made a kissy face and started running towards the front doors. I knew this place inside out and I knew I could make it out. "HEY STOP! GUARDS!"

But of course I didnt stop, I wanted out. When I got to one corner I stopped and hid behind it. The man that was following me was getting closer. When he got there I kneed him and took off running again.

Finally I got to the front. "Hey Veronica, you leaving?" I nodded and started walking like a model would till I reached the door.

I was so close to freedom.

"Wait." someone said. Bloody hell, Ive been caught. "You forgot your purse." I took it and sighed in relief. I opened the door and started my way out onto the streets of london.

I was free.

______________________________________

First chappie :D Zayn escaped from Jail !! What a badass !!

Question : What do you think of Zayn pretending to be a woman ;)

Check out ; Sex On Fire By LarryStylinsonXxNiam

Comment // Vote // Fan ( I always fan back)

Ps. Love you, hope you have a beautiful day my lovelys :D xx