T W O

Chapter 2

-Zayn-

I sat on the curb running my fingers through my freshly cut hair. The lady had left it in a quiff and It looked incredible. The cool wind blowing on my neck felt good. I missed the feeling.

I looked at my surroundings. I needed to get guys clothes -not to mention some guy shoes. These high heals were killing my feet.

I stood up and started walking towards the store across the street, Topman. I entered and casually started looking for some clothes that I liked.

"Can I help you find something, ma'am?" Someone said causing me to jump. "Im sorry I scared ya."

I turned around, "Its okay." I said in a girlish voice and even though my mind was telling me to rip her throat out I stayed calm, besides I didnt have on my disguise, Id come back for her later. That was a promise. "Um, Actaully do you have any black t-shirt?"

"Um, yeah. This way." She said leading me towards a different section. "Here." I nodded and she walked off.

I grabbed black skinny jeans, a t-shirt and shoes. I walked to the changing room. I took off my woman clothes and put on the clothes I had picked out.

Perfect fit. I looked at myself in the mirror and almost fainted. I looked so hot. Why hadnt I thought of wearing all black before?

I opened the door and started making my way towards the front door. Thank God thes clothes didnt have any tags on them. When I got to the doors I smirked. It was almost too easy. Then again I had learned from the best, Louis. He had taught me that when youre going to rob something always act normal as if youre actually gonna buy something, dont look around cause that makes you look suspicious and when youre gonna leave push someone into the scanner by the door so it'll beep -theyd be too preocuppied checking the other person that you could make an escape.

In this case, I didnt need to do any of that. Well, except the first two.

I stepped out of the store and began making my way to Louis' house. Hoping he still lived there, or that he hadnt got caught over the years.

As I reached the blue house, I saw a black rangerover parked in the driveway.

I walked up the steps and knocked on the door, on the third knock someone answered.

"Oh, Hello. Can I help you?" It wasnt Louis. It was a teenage boy with green eyes and curly hair.

"I was looking for a guy named Louis but I guess he moved." I said backing away.

"Louis? Youre looking for Louis?" I nodded. "Oh he's here, Can I ask whos asking for him?"

"Zayn." was all I said before I saw Louis standing behind the lanky boy, he was reading something on his phone.

"Who is it babe?"

"Zayn?"

"Zayn?" He looked up from his phone and he got infront of Harry. "Zayn." He chuckled. "How you been?"

"Great." I lied.

"Good, Good. Zayn this is Harry, my fiance. Harry this is Zayn, my brother."

"You never told me you had a brother?"

"Well I dont, but we grew up in the same house together. Foster parents." Harry nodded and smiled at me.

"Its nice to meet you." He outstreached his hand so I cpuld take though I only stared at it.

"Louis. Can I talk to you? In private?"

"Um yeah, sure mate." He said confused. He gave Harry a quick kiss on the cheek and led us to the living room while harry went upstairs. "Whats so important you cant talk to me infront of Harry?"

"Louis. I was in jail for four years."

"What? Why?"

"Because I killed people." I said bluntly. I knew I could trust him though I didnt know how he'd react.

"On purpose?" I shrugged. "And they let you out- when?"

"I sort of kinda escaped." I said biting my lip.

"So theyre looking for you?"

"I dont know."

"Whyd you kill people, Zayn?"

"Because he told me too."

____________________________________________

Whats a good Ziall story without a bit of Larry ? ;)

Question ; Who do you think told Zayn to kill people?

Check out Seeing you again by hereinyourarms

Ps. Im sorry these are short. But short chapters mean more updates, But I promise once Niall comes in they'll get longer. :)

Vote // comment // fan (I always fan back :D [but dont follow to unfollow cause I unfollow back])

Love you my lovelys have a beautiful day. You deserve to have all the happiness in the world ♥♡ xx