F O U R

FOUR :

After burrying the body I headed home, wipping away the make-up as I walked. When I opened the door to the house the lights turned on and Louis was sitting on the couch. He was waiting for me. "Where were you and why are you coming home so late?" I stood there with my hands behind my back. What was I supposed to say. 'Oh I was just out killing people because he told me to. No, I couldnt say that.

"I went to the park." I said which was half true because I had gone to the park I just also went other places and did things.

"Yeah is that why your fucking shirt has blood all over it?" He whisper yelled while gripping my shirt and then pushing it away harshly.

I looked down and bit my lip. "Im sorry, Louis." I said feeling guilty, I had never felt this way before. Infact I had always felt great after killing someone because he would apploud me and say things like he was proud of me.

"Sorry nothing. You killed an innocent person. Where's their sorry?"

"I-" I said but got cut off.

"You nothing. Do it again and youre gone. I dont want my hazza to be in danger. Okay? If you fuck up and get caught its gonna be on the both of us. Alright because I know and youre in my house."

"But you have nothing to do with anything I do." I said raising my voice.

"Youre gonna wake up Harry. Lower your voice."

"Fine but im just saying-"

"No Zayn. If you get caught its both of us. So stop please. If you cant do it for you. Do it for me, for Harry. We cant be long without eachother I mean thats why we work together. Hell he's my boss and his dad is the owner of the damn place and Im pretty sure he'd dump me. I cant have that." He said his eyes watering which made me feel even worse.

"Okay." I whispered. "I wont do it anymore." If you kill him you can kill whoever you want Zayn. Im not gonna kill him! Hes my brother. Kill him, he hates you! Do it Zayn! No.

"Good."

"Louis?" I heard from the stairs.

"Yeah, Im down here baby?" Harry came walking in rubbing his eyes.

"Why were you yelling?"

"Just Zayn. He came in late. I was worried, Im sorry, go back to sleep, sweetcheeks." I almost gagged at the petname. He makes you sick. Thats another reason to kill him. No.

Harry turned to me with a frown, "Come home earlier, dont want my Louis worried." He said then he burried his face in Lou's neck.

"Lets go to bed baby." Louis then proceeded to carry him up the stairs bridal style.

"Honeymoon stage." I mumbled annoyed. And maybe it was because I hated it or maybe it was because I was jealous that Louis had someone and they were so in love.

I headed up stairs to the bland room I had found earlier. I got undressed and put my clothes in the laundry hamper that was in the bathroom that was located in my room. Then Iayed down on the bed.

You disobeyed me. Yeah well tough love. Im not gonna kill my brother. But you'll kill the barista right? Which one? Niall? Was it. Of course.

~*~

"Zayn wake up." Someone said shaking my lightly.

"Go away." I mumbled

"Louis told me to wake you up. We made breakfast." He said cheerfully. God help me with this child.

I groaned before opening my eyes and seeing a naked Harry. I yelled and covered my eyes. There was footsteps nearing and I got as far away as possible from Harry. "Zayn I swear if- Whats going on?"