T H R E E

THREE :

-Zayn-

After I told Louis everything, he said that I was crazy. Which I guess he ment literally but he said I could stay as long as I didnt touch his precious hazza.

"So Zayn do you have any family?" Harry asked in the middle of dinner. He had cooked up quite a meal. Chicken with fetucini pasta and a side salad.

"Um. Actually I used to have foster parents, they died in a house fire." That i caused after Louis moved out but I wasnt going to say that. One, because Louis doesnt know and two, Louis said not to mention any of my past life to Harry because he doesnt want him to get involved.

"Im so sorry." Harry said sadly.Louis looked at me.

"What ! What do you mean they died in a house fire?"

"They just died, Louis." I said stabbing at my chicken nervously.

"You didnt." I shook my head viciously and he sighed in relief.

"I was the only survivour, they pulled me out first." I lied, after that we ate in silence.

~*~

"Me and Haz are going on a movie date. If you need anything text me."

"Actually Louis can I have some money?" He stared at me before nodding his head and pulling out a big wad of cash.

"Here." He said handing me a hundred.

"Thanks, you guys have fun." I smiled and they left. "What to do. What to do?" I decided to look around the house. I went up the stairs and went into the first room I saw. All it had was a dresser and a bed. Maybe a guest room.

I went to the room at the end of the hallway. It was beautiful. The walls were beige and had posters all over. It was almost like a punk room. Maybe Louis had turned into a punk? Nah. Haha.

I opened the drawers and started peaking through them. Mostly all clothes, that was till I got to the drawers on the nightstand. Sex toys, lube, and condoms. Dirty, dirty boys.

I put everything back into place and decided to go out. Maybe get some coffee cause I was in the mood for some good coffee.

I made my way through town to get to the coffee shoppe we used to go to when we were fifteen. That was so long ago -Louis' twenty-four and I'm twenty-two.

I opened the door causing a ding to go off and entered the small coffee shoppe. It looked way different. Like it had been redecorated. [Pic to the side.]

I went up to the cashier and looked at her awakwardly. She was a red head with blue eyes, "Can I help you?"

"Can I get a cup of coffee?"

"What kind?" She said as if I was supposed to know what they served.

"What do you recomend?" I said taking the easy way out without embarassing myself.

"I dont drink coffee." fail.

"Alright I'll just take a regular."

"So Black?" I nodded.

"Alright, 4.39" I handed her the money Louis gave me and she gave me back a bunch of ones for change.

She handed me my coffee and I walked out the coffee shoppe as I was about to turn the corner to go back to Louis' I bumped into someone causing me to drop my coffee. "Shit." They cursed.

"I just bought that." I said angrily.

"I am so sorry. Im late for my shift and I was running to get there cause I was at lacrosse practice and-"

"I dont need to know what your were doing." I said picking up the cup from the floor. I looked at him to see he was blushing. He was perfect. Dyed blonde hair and blue eyes, skin paler than paper and his accent, Irish.

Kill him. Someone whispered and I shook my head, I couldnt -not now. I'd do it at night.

"Sorry."

"Guess I have to buy another coffee." I said turning away from him to go back to the coffee shoppe.

"Wait I'll get you some coffee. It was my fault you dropped it."

"Okay..." I followed behind him and entered the coffee shoppe.

"Where have you been?! Some idiot came in here and-" She stopped talking when she saw me.

Shes talking about you, you know what you have to do, Zayn. I closed my eyes trying to ignore the voice. I cant right now what part of that cant you understand?

"Didnt you just get coffee."

"He did. I accidently bumped into him though and he dropped it so now im buying him coffee. So give me a zebra vanilla frap extra whipcream." I stood there awkwardly waiting for the stranger to buy me the coffee and hand it to me so that I could leave.

Minutes later he was handing it to me with a smile on his face. "Here you go. Im sorry once again." I nodded. "Im Niall by the way."

"Zayn."

"Nice name, mate."

"Thanks." I took a sip and almost moaned, what was in this? And though I was curious I didnt feel like asking. "Im gonna go now." I said walking towards the door.

"Wait."

"Can I have your number?"

"I.. I dont have a phone. Sorry." He frowned.

"Can we at least see eachother again, then?"

"Um." I said getting weirded out. Why was this guy asking to see me again. I wonder if he knew who I was. Worse -What if he was an undercover cop? Thats why you have to kill him, Zayn. Do it. Do it now! "No." I mumbled under my breath.

"Im sorry?" He asked.

"Um I said sure. Do you want to meet up at the park later?"

"My shift isnt over till twelve. How about tomorrow?"

"Sure." You could kill him then. Yes I could. I gave a friendly smile and left.

~*~

After I had left the coffe shoppe I had gone home. Though not to long after Harry and Louis were stumbling in. Harry was carrying Louis and they were snogging. They didnt even glance at me just made their way upstairs. Thats when I knew it was my que to leave the house for a while.

I went to the park, because why not? I sat on a swing and stared at the people passing by. They all looked so happy, especially the little kids.

Zayn youre waisting time. Youre right. Im gonna go buy some make-up. Then i promise to do what you ask.

So thats how it went. I went to a store and bought some make-up, white contacts and a kitchen knife.

I went into an alley and started to apply on the make-up. Then I added my contacts. I was going to have so much fun, today.

Thats when I saw her. The girl from Topman. She was walking this way. DO IT! DO IT NOW! The voice yelled.

I pounced on her and stabbed her nine times. Her screams dying down after the third one. I took out the knife and stared at it. It was bloody and I loved it. Red was my favourite colour. "Sorry, not sorry." I said bending down and taking a good look at her. She had a small frown on her face. She needs to be happy. I grabbed the knife and began to cut at her cheeks. Good Job. The voice whispered. I stood up with a smile on my face.

"Thank you."

______________________________________________

Question: Do you guys have a clue to who it is now ? :o

Check out Scandal by KingCommenter :D

vote // comment // fan (I always fan back) xx