F I V E

FIVE :

-Zayn-

"Baby? Im home!" I heard from downstairs and I refrained myself from rolling my eyes. Maybe I could be like that with Niall. Are you serious? Youre right, he'd never like me. Right and remember, you promised you would kill him for me. Yeah.

"Zayn!" Louis called. I got out of bed and headed down stairs.

"Yeah?"

"Can I ask you a huge favour?"

"Uh.. yeah sure?"

"Harrys parents are coming over and I want it to be perfect. Could you... maybe.. go out tonight?" Say yes Zayn you can get some work done.

"Yeah, Okay." He smiled greatfully and patted my shoulder.

"Thank you. Im gonna go get ready." He headed towards the stairs.

"Hey Louis?" He turned to look at me.

"Yeah?"

"How long have you and Harry been together?" I asked curiously since they seemed to still be in the honeymoon stage.

He smiled, "Do you remember when I told you I had a crush on someone in the eighth grade?" I nodded. "It was Harry."

"So what about the time you told me you had a boyfriend in the ninth?"

"Harry. Also the time I told you I lost my... virginity."

"No." I gasped, he nodded with a huge smile on his face. "Really?"

"Yeah." he said dreamily.

"So how long does that make it?"

"Mmm about eleven years."

"What!" I yelled whiched caused Harry to come into the room.

"What are you guys talking about?"

"You baby by the way how you feeling?" Louis said hugging him and kissing him. I looked away.

"I feel better and what about me, nothing bad right?"

"Nope just how long we've been together."

"S'been so long, yet feels like just yesterday you asked me to be your boyfriend. I mean you didnt even know if I was into guys."

"But you were." He winked

"Actually... I wasnt. Till I saw you that was." He kissed him.

I groaned, "Could you guys be any more cheesier?"

"We could." They both said turning to me.

"Im going out, see you later ya?" They nodded and I was out the door yet again.

~×~

I took a sip of coffee as I watched Niall from across the room doing some type of work. He looked cute so concentrated. His eye brows knitted together and he was biting his bottom lip.

Finally after three minutes of thinking of what to say I stood up and walked to his table. I sat in front of him quitely as to not scare him. He bit his pencil and wiggled it around inbetween his fingers afterwards. "Whatcha doin'?" I said suddenly and he jumped causing the table to shake and his coffee to topple over on his stuff.

"WHAT THE HELL!? What is your problem?" He said standing up and trying to clean off his book. Are you listening to him Zayn? When are you going to kill him? Hmmm? Not yet. I said trying to push away the voice that all of a sudden was becoming annoying.