Chapter 20: Signing Papers

"I have things to do," Francesco said in irritation. "What's taking them so long?"

"Calm down, all they need to do is get some blood and get some pee." Serenity said flipping through a magazine. "These people are at your backing call anyway it's your medical facility they are probably making sure everything is perfect."

"Thank you for understanding Mrs. Marino," a nurse popped her head out the door. "We are ready for you now boss."

"Mrs. Marino," Francesco looked at Serenity. "I like the sound of that." He smiled and kissed Serenity on the cheek.

"Hurry the hell up so we can sign these papers," Serenity said. "Since you've got shit to do."

***

"Try this one." Serenity said finally picking out a celebration suit for Francesco. It was maroon and she found a black dress shirt to go with it. Francesco looked at her and smiled.

"I would like to try you right now," Francesco said and growled. He pulled her in closer. "You know I can buy my own suits."

"Look," Serenity said and flashed her hand. "I don't know how much money you put into this boulder you call a ring. The least I could do is buy my husband a suit."

"I can't wait to go home for you to sign these papers," Francesco said and then paused. "I have a question for you."

"After you try on this suit." Serenity said and shoved the suit in his hands. He just smiled and looked at her and went in the dressing room.

Serenity sat by the door and then someone called her name.

"Serenity Hollowell? Is that you?" A woman called her name. She looked up to see a high school classmate.

"Cynthia? Cynthia Guzman?" Serenity said. She remembered the Spanish Beauty like yesterday. Beautiful black hair, bright eyes, and a body that screamed hot. She didn't let her looks control her though.

"How you doing beautiful!?" Cynthia said and smiled. Serenity got up and hugged her.

"Oh please, you still looked better than me." Serenity said.

"Oh hush! You know you were a natural beauty." Cynthia said.

"I haven't seen you," Serenity said. "You just moved away all of a sudden. Especially since we were about to graduate."

"Well," Cynthia said at looked away for a moment. "You know how those situations go."

"Cynthia? Where'd you go?" Serenity heard a deep voice call for Cynthia.

"Someone snatched you up?" Serenity said laughing.

"No, actually," Cynthia waved the man down. "It's someone you remember."

"Cyn, how does this look on me." The man stopped and smiled. "Serenity?"

"Samuel Guzman, I get both of the twins today." Serenity said and smiled. Samuel Guzman, Cynthia's paternal twin brother. Equally stunning in his own way. Could be just as devastatingly handsome as Francesco. He reminded her of the actor William Levy. "How are you?" Samuel hugged her tightly.

"I'm great." Serenity said looking up at him. "It's good to see you two doing well."

"It's always good seeing you Serenity," Samuel said.

"You know he's always had a crush on you." Cynthia teased. Serenity looked at Samuel and how he blushed.

"Oh please, no one had a crush on the fat girls around school." Serenity said.