Chapter 6: Unraveled Feelings

It was a rainy night but it looked beautiful against the mansion Serenity was in. Something was guiding her down the halls it was like camera pans zooming pass everything. Soon she made it to a bedroom in all black the bed made out of black silk. Soon, a series of images rushed in the dream.

It was images of her and Francesco...making love.

Oh gosh is this is how hungry he was for her?

Francesco couldn't believe his eyes. Here she was right under him and she looked more beautiful than he imagined. He waited for this moment forever. He imagined this moment how it would be. 

"Beautiful Serenity. I wish we could stay like this forever." Francesco said. "Didn't I say you would look beautiful beside me? Well, at this moment you are under me and you look absolutely mouthwatering."

"Francesco, I can't ignore you for long. I knew had these feelings for you." Serenity told him back.

"I love you Serenity." Francesco said to her.

"I love you too." Serenity told him back. Francesco kissed her passionately and then he thrusted. He loved her cries of pleasure. He had to find her spot he loved seeing her like this. Oh God it felt good too her. 

Serenity woke up in cold sweat. So did Francesco it had been a long time since he had a wet dream. Serenity held her chest and her brain riddled with thoughts. All these feelings where hitting at once. Serenity always believed in her dreams. Always did new things because of her dream. Maybe she should give him a chance.

Stop being so damn stubborn.

She walked in her living room. She hadn't even gotten dressed yet. She was wearing a cami and her underwear with bunny slippers. She needed tea this morning to calm her nerves.

Give him a chance she heard her heart say. You just paranoid. She thought.

All the people she had care about had died. In that car wreck. She was paranoid because she felt if she got close to anyone else. Everyone would just leave her it seemed that way after her family died. Foster parents weren't shit. Just used her for a check and they would go to the casino. It was time to step out of that shell. She was brought out of those thoughts when she heard a knock on the door. 

She when she opened it Francesco was staring down at her and a smirk rose on his face. 

"Good-morning..." Serenity said. Then she realized that she wasn't wearing any pants.

"Morning," Francesco said. "I thought I told you to be ready at 11:30." 

"Sorry, I woke up late." Serenity said rushing to the back. She through on a tan pencil skirt and a pretty mint blouse. She brushed her teeth and did her daily hygiene. She could put lotion on the way there. She put on some black flats and grabbed her purse. 

"You look great. Shall we?" Francesco put his arm out. He thought she would just walk passed him but she just wrapped her arm around his. She was in her head today and he could tell. He could stop thinking about that dream he had but this wasn't the same Serenity he had been dealing with. "You are quiet this morning. Is something wrong?"

"Nothing you need to worry about." Serenity said and gave him a smile. Francesco raised an eye brow. Why was she being so nice all of a sudden? Was it because he was her boss now?