"Let's play 20 questions.", Jackson suggested and Jennie laughed a little.

"You sound like a highschool kid, but sure.", Jennie said in between small laughs, and Jackson was starstruck for a bit but quickly snapped himself out of it.

"Right, so me first.", Jackson said, thinking of a question to ask Jennie, "What's your full name?", he asked, and Jennie smiled.

"Kim Jennie, but my other full name is Jennie Ruby Jane.", Jennie smiled as she sipped on her drink, "Okay, my turn.", Jennie said, "Hmm, well, I can just google your name honestly, so I'll ask you something else..What is the most annoying habit other people have?", Jennie said.

"Wow, okay, well you know how we're both sort of in the same industry, well the most annoying habit other people have is criticizing others like they know them personally, for example, hate comments.", Jackson said.

"I relate, but then again, we can't change people right?", Jennie said and Jackson nodded.

"Okay my turn.", Jackson smiled, "Favourite food?", Jackson asked, and Jennie laughed.

"Oh Jackson, you're really going easy on me.", Jennie smirked, "But anyway seaweed and rice.", Jennie answered.

"Really? I expected you to like like highclass meals or something.", Jackson said.

"I get that alot, but yeah, I'm actually such a simple girl when I want to be despite having this kind of lifestyle.", Jennie said, suddenly their food arrived, "Looks like we'll have to put our little game on hold.", Jennie smiled, and they ate, talking about random things, and Jennie felt nice inside, she didn't feel pressured at all. Maybe this isn't so bad after all. She thought.

After their dinner, Jackson silently walked Jennie back to her car, until Jennie got reminded of something.

"Oh right, I owe you one question.", Jennie said, glancing up at him, "What is one thing you wish you knew more about?", Jennie asked, they were already at Jennie's car by now, and Jackson looked at her.

"You.", Jackson said and Jennie's heart skipped when he said that, but she laughed it off.

"Very cheeky.", Jennie smiled a little, and Jackson chuckled.

"Well, I think you should get going, it's almost 11.", Jackson smiled and Jennie opened her car door. Luckily it was late at night so they didn't run into any fans that saw them together, that would've just caused rumours about them.

"Thanks Jackson, that was a very nice friends dinner.", Jennie smiled.

"Your welcome, I'm glad you enjoyed it.", he smiled and Jennie was about to go into her car until Jackson stopped her.

"Yes?", she smiled, eyes shining bright under the moonlight.

"We still owe each other like eighteen questions..so I was wondering if we could do this again soon?", Jackson smiled and for the first time ever, Jennie didn't feel so hesitant.

"I don't see why not.", she smiled and Jackson gave her his signature smile, "I'll get going now, goodnight my friend, Jackson Wang.", Jennie said, as she went into her car, driving off.

Goodnight Jennie Kim. Jackson thought to himself as he walked to his car feeling happy.

-

Always Yours | GOT7 PARK JINYOUNG | BLACKPINK KIM JISOO | JINJIजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें