Chapter 27

*Daniellas POV

I don't even remember falling asleep. I just remember me thinking while insomnia crawls through my body. I just lie there, eyes at the ceiling, hands to my side, body next to Michael. I know it takes time for the process of healing to come, but I wish it could just come now. All I need is it to come now.

Every bone in my body hurts, and no pill can take that away. The only thing I can do is deal with it. It makes me angry, but there's no other way. Suicide? Possibly , but I know how bad it'll hurt Michael's feelings, it'll destroy him...

Sleep sounds so perfect, but my eyes won't let me. Nothing will let me. Not even myself.

I turn to Michael and gently try to wake him up.

"Michael? Please wake up.." I tap him and he faces towards me, awake.

"What's wrong?" He sits up and I sit up with him.

"What isn't wrong? Everything is wrong and there's nothing I can do about it. I can't sleep, I can't eat and I can't do a damn thing about it Michael."

"Yeah you can thats why we're doing this. That's why I'm here."

"I guess."

We both lay down and face each other, he starts smiling.

"What?"

"The fair opens tomorrow you know."

"Yeah, I know."

"Want to go?" He gets closer to me as I begin to think about how fun it would be.

"Sure." I smile as he kisses my nose.

At this point, it was only 1:30 AM. Michael and I were laying down close together. He kisses my head endlessly as I close my eyes to maybe get some sleep.

-

When I wake up Michael was already in the kitchen cooking. I get up to wash my face in the bathroom. I walk to the bathroom and see rose petals leading to the tub, as I walk towards it the tub is filled with hot water, fruit scented lush, bath soap, and rose petals. I take my clothes off and slowly sit in the hot tub. I close my eyes as Michael walks in with breakfast on a tray.

"I'll feed you because I know how relaxed you are."

I laugh as he feeds me bacon, eggs and berry juice. Luckily no pieces fall in the tub too.

After he feeds me he gets in the tub with me and puts soap on his head to be funny. The only part that was funny was when the soap got in his eye.

"It's almost 12, we should probably get cleaned up." I agreed and began to drain the water and clear the tub.

After it cleared up Michael and I shower together. The hot water gets between our body's as we begin to kiss. He rubs my body as I wash it.

We finally finish with our shower and change. Usually we stay in the house but college was in the way of it.

We only needed to go to 2 classes to get the day going. It's only a matter of time until this years finished anyways. 5 more months. I finally have decided to go to med school, and be a doctor. I don't know what Michael really wants to do when he finishes the year. I mean, him working with his dad makes good money.. But that's not a career. I always thought Michael was a street boy, not really caring about anything, I mean clearly I was wrong.

I put on my blazer and dress pants and wait for Michael to finish as I apply makeup on.

Today was the day I ask to switch courses after this semester ends. Which is in a month.

"Michael what is taking you so long?" I come in the room and see Michael in the nicest outfit I've seen him in.. A nice blazer and tie. It turned me on, but now wasn't the time to think about it.

"Wow." I smile as he looks at me.

"How does it look? I have a meeting today to switch courses too but I just don't want a bad impression."

"Switch courses? Since when?" I feel confused because he's never mentioned switching courses ever.

"I want to be a lawyer." He adds.

I nod and we finally leave the house. It wasn't that cold but the breeze was in the way.

Don't hate me for updating sooooo late but I'm really busy and lots of things are in the way. Please vote/comment/share!!!!