Chapter 14

Thank you for your support, hopefully I can get 2,000 reads by the end of the month maybe? Anyways, make sure to Vote/Share/Comment! 

*Daniella's POV 

It was a matter of time until we step on the plane to California, I felt nervous as Michael gave me a worried look. "It'll be okay, just don't try to make conversation with my parents, they'll probably just be upset the whole time." I nod as he sits next to me on the seat.

I look out the window and feel his warm hand touch my thigh, this wasn't the time but it was comforting. I look in his eyes and see the bags under them, and the worry. I felt bad, so bad but it was already done. He falls asleep for the first time in days and I just continue to read The Hunger games while listening to music. "The plane will arrive in Los Angeles in 10 minutes"  I wake Michael up and his eyes are red, he looks around and looks at me and I smile. 

"Had a good sleep?" I look at him as we leave the airplane and his hand interlocks with mine. "Well not exactly.." I hope he wasn't having those nightmares anymore, ever since Luke had passed he'd be waking up screaming and crying. "You'll be okay, I'm always here for you." It was true, I was. Everywhere he went I was beside him. I know I'm the only one who really knows the real Michael.

"This is the address, we gotta get a taxi first." I nod and wait for him as he goes to get one from outside the LA doors. He waves his tattoo covered arm at me and I grab the bags and struggle to walk with 5 bags in my arms. "Weak much?" He snickers while laughing and I playfully hit his arm. 

We sit in the taxi as Michael hands him the address and the boy winks. I sit quietly as Michael rubs his hand on my thigh, something didn't feel right, at all. "Is everything okay?" I whisper and he smirks and nods. The young man parks in an old looking home with an alley beside it.

"This is where your parent's live?" I ask, it wasn't the best place to live but it wasn't all that bad. "Yeah, need some work on it I guess." The boy laughs as he gets out of the car with Michael. I was confused but had no choice but to go with it.

I grab my two bags from the trunk and Michael nervously opens the door as I look around, it was plain, brick walls with spray paint, a black couch with a medium size TV, stairs right beside the door. It wasn't something old people would live in but I couldn't blame them, LA homes are truly expensive. The unknown boy threw the bags on the ground and Michael came up to me. "What the fuck is this Michael?" I whisper and he looks at the boy and he nods. 

Michael began to pin me onto the wall and wouldn't let me go, he starts to kiss my neck but I feel the other boy blind fold me. "Michael stop what are you doing?!" I scream from the top of my lungs but he wouldn't stop. He left me in my under garnments and I start to cry, what was even happening? I honestly didn't feel whatever was going on because I was crying so much. I was so scared and confused. "Alright Michael she's had enough."

The boys accent sounded like Michaels. I feel someone lift me up bridal style and instantly know it's Michael. My only reaction was screaming at him, "You're a fucking prick, I hate you and I hope you die the same way Luke did!" I scream, even though it was fucked up, he deserved it at this point. "Luke isn't dead.. he's with me." He whispers and I start to cry even more.

I know I was worthless and nobody would care about me but this isn't the way I wanted to die. "Michael...Please. Why?" I whimper as I carefully get placed in a bed and he takes the blind fold off. "It wasn't my idea Daniella.. it was Luke's. He told me if I didn't do it he'd kill either me, or my parents which have already had enough bullshit. I'm sorry, truly I am fucked up, this is all fucked up and I wish I could take it back so I can really love you."

I get in a fetal position and close my eyes, I didn't want this to be real, I wanted to open my eyes and find myself on the plane with Michael, the real Michael. "Leave me the fuck alone. I hate you, I've never hated someone so much in my entire life you worthless piece of shit!" I remark and he gets up leaving the room. I hear him punch a wall and scream, but at this point I laughed. He deserved it.

An hour later of crying and trying to find a way out, the door opens and it was Luke. He hands me a brown paper bag and I punch him, straight in his jaw. "You little bitch!" He yells and pins my against the bed, "Luke get the fuck off of her!" Michael comes rushing into the room and grabs him off of me.

Luke quickly walks out of the door and I push Michael to make him get off of me. "Fuck you." I yell and push him again. I didn't realize I was crying but I kept pushing him until he hit his back against the wall. "Fuck you!" I repeat three times before looking into his eyes and see the tears rush down his face. I didn't know what to believe at this point, was he really crying? "You're a joke, you'd be a great fucking actor you know that Michael? You know when you 'acted' like you loved me, but it was an act. So is your life you piece of shit." 

He wipes his tears and nearly pushes me then gets out of the room. I didn't know what to do anymore, everything was a joke. My life was a joke, my love for him was a joke, my fear of losing him was a joke, my mind telling me he was going to protect me was even a damn joke. 

I open the bathroom and find razor blades in a drawer. I grab one and break it to get the blade then I look in the medicine cabinet and grab sleeping pills. I feel the pain rush into me as I smoothly run the blade down my skin, I take nearly 11 pills and pour them into my mouth. If I was going to die at least let me do it peacefully instead of having someone you thought you loved do it? I lay on the bed and feel my body get weak. "This is it." I say and close my eyes. 

Wow wasn't that a plot twist? Can't wait for you guys to read what else I have for you! :D