Chapter 26

*Michaels POV

I wake up before Daniella and make coffee. It's kind of weird waking up so early on a Saturday. Thank god we get a weekend off. And thank god she doesn't take that stupid yoga class anymore and took writing. I don't even know where I got that from. I'm so damn tired.

I slowly walk in the room and gently wake Daniella up. She groans for 5 more minutes but I kiss her until she gives in. She slowly gets up and walks towards the shower.

I can tell she doesn't want to do this, but it's for the best.

I get dressed and wait for her to get out the shower.

When she gets out of the shower I watch her change into a simple, yet cute outfit. A black sweater and dark washed jeans. She slips on her vans and waits for me to talk.

"Are you ready?" she nervously asks.

"Yeah, when we go there we'll have to wait until they call your name. You know I can't go in with you. I'll be in the car waiting."

She simply nods and we walk out of the apartment. She tries to drag her feet so I grab her arm and make her walk faster. She did say she wanted to do it.

We get to the car and she sits still.

"Put your seatbelt on Daniella." I demand but she doesn't move, still as a stone. Just a blink.

"Daniella?" I snap my fingers in her face and she gasps.

"I'm sorry I.. I zoned out. What did you say?"

She looks anxious. And pale. "Seatbelt."

She nods and clips it on then I start to drive.

As I drive I turn on the music and put some indie shit that Daniella likes, she starts to calm down and close her eyes as the rain drizzles from the clouds. As much as how scared she is, she looks so beautiful.

We pull up to the building and she waits for me to get out of the car first.

"Daniella cut that out and come on." I open the door for her and she slowly gets out.

We walk into the building and I sign in. She sits in a chair as I write everything down in the clipboard. Her birthday is on November 21st, and today is November 1st. Her eye color, hazel. Hair color is brown. She's 5"4. And she's an 18 year old female.

I put the clipboard back onto the ladies desk and I sit next to her patiently.

She sits quietly as she hears the names being called.

"Daniella Von"

Goddamn. They called her name.

"Don't worry, I'll be sitting here. It's only 1 hour." I tell her and she gets up to go to the room.

*Daniellas POV

I get up and slowly walk to the room. I'm sort of starting to regret this as I feel the anxiety go through my body.

I walk into a simple small room with a middle aged female with short brown hair sitting on her chair. "Hello, Daniella."

I greet her as I sit in front of her.

"So, Daniella why don't you tell me things about yourself. Anything."

My mind begins to think and process as I speak.

"I like writing, and art. I have a brother named Andrew, he's in 9th grade, I have a dog named Felix. He's a husky. And my parents are separated."

She writes things down and looks up.