Chapter 3: Sword Training

Start from the beginning

Irina - What is that agreement?

Y/n - By the way, my best friend's name is Issei Hyoudou, the pervert so watch out for him.

Xenovia - We got it.

Y/n - Rias then said to those fallen angels, "Don't kill Issei while you do whatever you want to Y/n. Plus, I will not attack you if you hadn't interfere with my plans. How about that?"

Gabriel - Did the fallen angels agreed to her?

Y/n - I'm sorry to say this but she agreed with them. When the fallen angels agreed to Rias, she then revived Issei as devil while she neglected me like an insect and the fallen angels killed me. You said sadly.

Xenovia - And how did you come back to life?

Y/n - I don't know but what I know is my hand miraculously move on its own and grabbed a Senzu bean on my pocket and eat it and bam, I was resurrected.

Irina - What is a Senzu Bean?

Y/n - A Senzu Beans are mystical beans with immense rejuvenation that it holds. When eaten, the consumer's energy and physical health are restored to their fullest; the effects are typically almost instantaneous for the recipient, making these beans a great asset both in and out of battle.

(The description of the Senzu Beans are not mine, it is belong to the wiki)

Irina - Ah I see. That sounds very useful.

Y/n - Yeah. Luckily my friend in Universe 7 gave me that beans. Who knows what will happen when I didn't eat a senzu bean.

Little they didn't know, Archangel Michael was listening to their conversation. He then thought,

Archangel Michael's mind - 'What a sad story you got there, Y/n and I'm happy that you joined us.'

Archangel Michael - We're here, guys.

You then started to examine the training room and you said,

Y/n - Wow, this place sure is big. You said amazed.

Archangel Michael - Yes it is. Now, let's go inside.

All of you went inside to the room.

Archangel Michael - We will continue our training. Irina, may I?

Irina - As you wish, Michael-sama.

You and Irina faced to each other.

Irina then pulled out her Excalibur Mimic sword from her waist while you went to your battle stance.

Irina - Just because we're friends, I'm not going easy on you. She said while smirking.

Y/n - Yeah, me too. Here I come Irina! You said smirking as well.

You then let out your white aura and you dashed to Irina at full speed, ready for a punch. As Irina slashed you with her sword, you quickly teleported behind her and kicked her at the back, knocking back her.

Irina - Damn, he's fast.

You then summoned two Ki Blades on both of your hands and charged at Irina.

Irina then charged as well and both of them slashed with each other with their weapons. When the two swords hit with each other, you performed a leg sweep kick to her. Irina dodged your leg sweep kick by jumping and she performed a roundhouse kick. You then leaned backwards to dodge the roundhouse kick.

Irina - Not bad, Y/n.

Y/n - I could say the same to you. You said while smiling.

After Irina performed her roundhouse kick, she jump backwards to have some space between you and her.

You then charged to her blinding speed that caught Xenovia and Gabriel in surprise.

Gabriel - Wow, he's fast.

The fight continues as Irina and Y/n exchange slashes and kicks from here and there.

While the fight is on going, Archangel Michael is observing Y/n intently to see if he was improving or not.

Archangel Michael - Splendid job, Y/n. I can see that you are now improving on swordmanship and on speed as well. I'm impressed. He said to himself.

Back to the fight

After an hour of fighting, they both backed away from each other, while their body is full of sweats and they are panting really hard.

Irina - This is... is the.... first time.... that I...... fought a... formidable foe.... She said while panting.

Y/n (panting) - Yeah.... me...too.

Archangel Michael then raised his right arm and he said,

Archangel Michael - And that concludes your swordmanship training, Y/n. Both of you can take a break.

Y/n and Irina - Right.

You and Irina went to Xenovia and Gabriel.

Gabriel - That was awesome, Y/n! I didn't know you learned some martial arts.

Y/n was currently wiping the sweats from all over from his body and you said,

Y/n - Gee, Thanks Gabriel.

You then removed your armor and you suddenly realized that you don't have any extra t-shirt.

Y/n - Damn, I forgot it again!

Archangel Michael - What is it, Y/n?

Y/n then turned around to Archangel Michael and when the girls saw you, they blushed really hard because they saw your 8 pack rock-hard abs.

Y/n - I forgot to bring extra t-shirt. You said sheepishly.

Archangel Michael - Oh don't worry about that, I can make you another t-shirt.

Archangel Michael then uses his magic to create a white t-shirt. He then tossed it to you and you caught it and said,

Y/n - Thanks, Archangel Michael, I owe you one.

Archangel Michael - Oh please, no need to be formal, Michael is enough.

Y/n - Okay then.

You then noticed the girls were staring at you with hearts in their eyes.

Y/n - Uhhh.... guys, Is something wrong?

Xenovia (daydreaming) - Damn, he looks so freaking handsome and dazzling! she squealed.

Irina (daydreaming) - I know right.

Y/n then blushed at Xenovia's compliment and you said,

Y/n - Uhh.. Thanks?..... I guess.. Hehe.

As you wear the t-shirt and the armor, the girls went back to normal.

Xenovia - Uhhhh..... What just happened?

Gabriel - Uhh... I don't know.

Y/n - What happened is, when you saw me with no t-shirt, I think all of you were hypnotized.

Xenovia - Hypnotized? What do you mean?

Y/n - I don't know. Anyway, Gabriel please teach me some offensive and defensive spells.

Gabriel - Okay.

With that, Gabriel approached Y/n and began teaching him some offensive and defensive magic spells.

To be continued...