"So, you were drunk?"

"No, I wasn't intoxicated in that way. He made me take too many of my pills. It inhibited me and I just- I couldn't- couldn't control anything-"

Jungkook's phone started ringing loudly and he quickly answered it, forgetting all about V for a few moments. "Ah, Joon-"

"Jungkook, where the Hell did you go-"

"I'll tell you later but I'm not safe going to Yoongi's house. Meet me in Nampodong now. I'll be waiting for you by the big mall." He hung up and looked at V. "I-..I'll get going-"

"I'll come with you."

"V, you can't. I refuse to fuck up your guys' life again-"

"Jungkook, I became permanently screwed when I refused to kill you." V grabbed Jungkook's shoulders and stared into his eyes. "My life is already screwed, let me just make sure you get there safe."

"I can't risk you getting caught helping me. I don't want you to hate me more than you already do."

V stilled and let his hands drop to Jungkook's wrists, holding them softly. "...Jungkook, I don't hate you....you shouldn't care what I feel towards you anyway, I'm just a personality-"

"Of course I do!... you're not just some personality, you're a person just as much as Taehyung is and I don't want to ruin your life more than I already have," Jungkook argued.

V stared at the floor. "At least let me walk you there. As soon as we get there I'll leave you alone. I just- I need you to be safe when we get there."

Jungkook nodded and the two left the motel quickly. V stood close to Jungkook's side as they walked through the crowded city, making sure to stay hidden beneath his mask, some times adjusting the hat on his head to make sure none of his hair fell from it. 

"Are you sure it's safe to meet them somewhere so public, buttercup?" V asked as he shoved both hands into his coat pockets.

"It's the safest option I have. No Idol is going to stalk me out in the public eye, right?" he whispered, tugging his coat to cover his lips as he walked quickly, spotting the mall he was meeting the others at. He pushed through the crowd and saw that none of his friends were there yet.

"I'm staying with you until they show up," V whispered, grabbing Jungkook's sleeve to keep him close.

"V, stop being a stalker. I'm not going to be attacked with all these people around. If Tae is assigned to kill me then no one else will."

"That's not how it works, Jungkook," V whispered, glancing around. "Taehyung is one of the few people assigned to kill you. The idol that succeeds in killing you stays. The other three get...'fired'. Three other people are out there looking for you while thinking I- Taehyung is resting from the tour."

Jungkook paled at hearing this. He did not...think three other people would be after him as well. He scoffed and folded his arms, pulling away from B. "Either way, well-known idols aren't going to attack me out in the open-"

"But some people tried to earlier."

Jungkook just frowned before feeling something hard come in contact with his back, knocking the wind out of him. He gasped and fell forward, looking up and noticing some guy with a lot of bags pushing past people as he spoke on the phone. V helped him up off of the snow-covered ground, rubbing his back. Jungkook pushed away and brushed the snow from his knees, pointing away from him. "V...seriously, I got this."

V sighed. "Fine. If you say so." He engulfed him in a quick hug before scurrying away. Jungkook stood there, hands in pockets as his phone rang. 

"Hello?"