Faithful

The unlikely duo spent an unhealthily amount of time together. Learning about each other's personality, ideas, and small bits of their past. Never digressing into their past or how they ended up here. Embracing what life has given them for this brief moment. The shadow of war over-looming, destroying families, relationships, and future all alike.

Mikoto savored the time she spends with Avarice. His sarcastic wits and banner made him quite the companion. Her husband never entertained foolishness, nor humor after he became the clan head. Strictly business within the clan, nothing else.

"You know Mikoto, one day, if your husband finds about our "meetings" then he will not leave you idle. Forcing you to stay home. And never have to go outside the compound without supervision." Avarice calmly notes, his mind elsewhere.

"He won't find out anything because we are just chatting for now." Her subtle, but seductive tone alluring Avarice into what will soon happen.

"I guess you are right. Sometimes I worry about what could happen you." Cusping Mikoto's hand softly and gently massaging the joints.

His secret woman rests her head on the man's shoulder, content with her position. The comfort he gives her just warms her heart, as if she was in her younger days.

"I will be fine, Avi. These forest clearings are usually empty and we our alone. It is not like you to worry so much, so relax." Giving him a kiss on the cheek, in which tints his face red.

"Someone is not use to affection?" Mikoto giggles at his embarrassment.

"I will have you know that affection and intimacy are my specialities." Mumbling his claim to the giggling Uchiha.

" Show me how intimate you are then my rice cake." Mikoto whispers into his ear, with desire dripping through her tone and cold breath ticking his neck.

Lips connect in a moment of passion, sparks of electricity bounce and connect between the two. Each movement coordinated to efficiently remove the clothing, all while keeping the adrenaline filled passion.

Mikoto's hands measure and stroke the defined form of Avarice's muscled body. Marveling his body as if it was a Roman statue that needed worship

Avarice trails her curves teasing the sensitive Uchiha. Gaining an acknowledgement moan from the older woman, before he grazes over her lingerie.

"A special surprise just for you, Av-." She is cut off when he fingers her pussy. Finger by finger, filling her hole as she lightly grinds on his fingers.

"Ahh! Yess." Increasing her intensity Mikoto rolls and grinds her hips on his fingers, each flicking her g-spot and walls as she moans out. Nails digging into the tree behind and body motion capturing the pleasure.

"You can not be too loud or someone will found us, Mikoto." Kissing her pale neck with warm lips that leave faint red marks, each a distinctive from the last.

Mikoto feels her walls tighten up as his fingers worked in and out of her.  Driving her mad with the absolute teasing and pleasing of each individual finger. She never had a chance to act like this with anyone, but she was a woman that wanted to be fucked rough. And she would do just about anything for Avarice if they kept him all to herself.

Heat passes through her body, walls squeeze his fingers, and juices leak. "I am going to orgasm, please do not stop. I am begging you!" The Uchiha Matriarch moans in pure ecstasy the upcoming release soon to depart.

Avarice fingers glaze Mikoto's nerves and trigger an orgasam. Wetting his fingers and her black laced panties, as he gently pulls them out one by one.