Chapter 17

"Welcome to Circle Hill in St. James, Jamaica." A man smiled. "Thank you for coming all the way from foreign just to stay with us."

"Thank you." The President grinned as he stood in front of all his employees. They offered him a drink. Jackie arrived on the island on a chartered jet, so she was right beside her husband once we arrived.

"Now, let me show you to your villa fit for a president. Your employees will be sharing a separate villa." The man smiled as he guided the President and First Lady.

A woman who worked at the hotel walked up to us. "Now, employees, if you could all follow me I'll show you to your villa."

"Are you Janis?" A voice asked in my ear. I jumped in surprise, then turned to him. It was the man who initially greeted our group.

"I'm Mr. Green, and I'd like to inform you that Mrs. Kennedy would like you to stay in the same villa as she and her husband." The man told me quietly. "Do you accept?"

I thought to myself that this would bring me even closer to Jack, so it was an offer I couldn't pass up.

"Of course." I nodded.

He showed me to their villa, and the First Lady and her husband were already settled inside.

"I'll take your suitcase for you, here at Circle Hill we prepare your belongings for you." The man smiled as he extended his hand.

"Thank you." I said as I handed him my suitcase. Jackie walked out into the living room of the villa, and she was out of her usual Chanel suit.

This time, she was in pants and a button up shirt with a collar and cutoff sleeves. It was shapeless on her, which was a style that was popular at the time.

"Janis!" She smiled as she greeted me. "I'm glad you could make it."

"You needed me to stay in this villa?" I asked.

"Yes, I decided it was best for me to keep you as close as possible." Jackie said in a low voice. "To have easy access to you, of course."

"Of course." I smiled widely. Jackie was definitely suspicious of the nature of Jack and I's relationship. I guessed that she wanted to prevent an affair from starting to begin with, but little did she know it was already in full force.

"Janis." A voice said. I looked to the doorway that Jackie entered the room from. "Great for you to come down to our little villa."

He had on wayfarer Ray-Ban sunglasses, a peach colored button up shirt and white slacks. He switched out his dark leather shoes for white leather ones, and bright socks to match his shirt.

His white smile was wide as he stood there, then he walked toward me.

"Look at you." He said as he walked to Jackie and placed his arm around her waist. She wore a certain look on her face of pride and boastfulness. "Janis, do you see my beautiful wife?"

"I see her. She's gorgeous." I answered. He left a kiss on her lips, the gesture he refused to share with me.

"You know, Janis, I almost canceled my trip after I get word that my child has come down with the flu. But I found it way more important to be here, next to my husband." Jackie said as she looked up at him. He huffed, but kept on a smile.

"You're a good wife." I complimented.

"Let me show you your room." Jackie said as she began walking into that doorway to enter a hallway. Along the hallway were colonial style glass doors that showed a view of a pool outside.

At the end of the short hallway, was an open door that showed a large room. My breath was taken away.

"You like this? You should see the master upstairs." Jackie laughed. My suitcase was already open on a chair for me. "I hope it'll be comfortable having you sharing this home with my husband and I."

"Of course it will." I smiled at her. "I have no problem with it at all."

Jackie didn't give an answer to that comment.

"Here's files that I need you to look through." She told me as she handed me papers. "Dinner is at six here. Be there or be square!" She said in her signature monotone voice as she walked out.

The front door of the villa echoed as it opened and shut. After a few moments of silence, I heard footsteps nearing me.

"Look at us two, in the same villa." The President mumbled as he entered my room and wrapped his arms around me.

"She wants to keep an eye on me. I can feel it." I told him.

"Jackie is a good wife because she knows what pleases a man. She probably suspects us, yes, but she won't say a word." He told me. "That's because she understands a man needs to stray away to truly appreciate his wife's love."

"That's not how love works." I squinted at him.

"That's how my love works." He kissed my neck, and then to my collar bone. "Did you bring those mini skirts?"

"Yes." I said with my eyes closed as he kissed my neck.

"Clover, you're a fine girl, aren't you?" He asked as he began lifting my dress.

"Am I just a body to you?" I asked him as he began pulling my dress up over my head.

"You're the best body a man could come across." He diverted that question like a politician. Laying me on my bed, he began to please me.

I moaned out into the thick, humid Caribbean air as he entered me.