Chapter 5-Saving Her

Start from the beginning

Enzo chuckled and rubbed his chin, "that is exactly what I am doing right now." He looked around, "technically, I am outside of your club. So, I have left already." Vincent narrowed his eyes.

"I would prefer you to do that without one of my customers in your vehicle," Vincent said reaching for Rebecca's arm. He barely felt her skin on his fingertips, a slight tingle shooting from her to him, before he was pushed back by Enzo.

He looked up at Enzo as he dusted off the arms of his suit jacket. He adjusted his tie and collar before balling up his fist and sending a hard-right hook to Enzo's chin. As Enzo stumbled back, landing on the hood of his car, Rebecca let out a sound that sounded like a gasp mixed with a scream and moved further away from the two men.

Vincent cringed at the noise but, looked in her direction, opening his mouth to say something reassuring before he was pulled backward by one of Enzo's men. "Hey!" Domenico shouted to the man that had a hold of Vincent's shoulder. Before Vincent could even give the order, Domenico had laid the man out and turned to knock out the one coming up behind him. Vincent looks at his right-hand man, sending him a nod in thanks before turning back to make sure that Rebecca was alright.

She was standing with her arms around herself, shaking in shock. Vincent walked towards her slowly trying to make sure that he didn't scare her any more than he probably had with that fight. As he came to stand in front of her, she started to giggle a little. Vincent raised an eyebrow not understanding why she was laughing. As he reached out for her arm, her head shot up and she glared at him.

"What is your problem?" She asked him, taking a step back away from him so he could no longer reach out and touch her. "Why would you do that? Are you some kind of crazy, psychotic, rage, hungry person?" She ranted. He thought of laughing, but, thought better of it when he saw the seriousness on her face.

Vincent put his hand back beside him, "I was saving you," he said trying to contain his anger. Why was she being so ungrateful? Obviously, she didn't know who he was. She had come to the club with Tobin he just naturally assumed that she would know who Enzo and he were. He realized now that he was mistaken.

"Saving me from what?" Rebecca asked before giggling again. "We were just going to go and get to know each other, "she hiccupped. "A cup of coffee is not a big deal," she scoffed.

Vincent ran a hand down his face in frustration. "You defiantly could use a cup," he mumbled, her head whipping to look at him with a glare. He turned to look at Domenico, who was on his phone probably calling for someone to come clean the men up that they had knocked out. Enzo and his car were both gone. Figures he would run away like a little bitch, Vincent thought with a smile. He waved at the valet who jogged over to him quickly. "Get my car immediately," he said the valet nodding to him before turning and running to complete his given task.

"Where are your friends?" He asked Rebecca as he turned back around.

She shrugged, "they probably went home already."

Vincent sighed and nodded his head. "Dom!" he shouted. Seconds later, Domenico was standing beside him. Vincent turned to look at him, "make sure that this is all cleaned up and that the club gets shut down without fault," he turned to see the valet running up to him with his keys. Taking them, he turns back to Domenico, "thanks for the backup brother." Turning towards Rebecca he offered her his hand, which she took after some hesitation, and led her to his car.

Rebecca wasn't sure what was happening. This guy was cuter than the one she was going to go with before, but he was just talking to the one she kissed earlier. Worst of all, her head was getting blurry and she was feeling dizzy. She looked up and saw the man holding the door open on his car. Don't throw up in his car, she thought to herself taking a deep breath. She got in and put her purse on her lap. Vincent shut the door and ran around to the driver side getting in.

Revving up the engine he took off quickly causing her to slam against the back of the seat. She looked at the man that was driving. She was pretty sure that he was gorgeous, but she knew she couldn't trust her judgment because she was extremely drunk and getting worse by the minute.

"Where do you live?" she heard him ask. She lifted her head up to look at him in a questioning manner. She hoped he didn't think she was going to sleep with him.

"Wherever you are," she giggled before her vision, blurred more and her head started to spin like crazy. 'Not the time to flirt, Rebecca,' she mentally scolded herself.

Vincent huffed a breath out looking at this girl he was trying to help. His mother taught him to respect women and to never take advantage of one because of her being drunk. She was beautiful, there was no doubt about it, but he was going to take her home and leave her there. As soon as he figures out where she lives.

He pulled over to the side of the road, she was nearly passed out. How was he going to get her home now? He could take her to his place, but he didn't like people knowing where he lived. It was safer that way. Plus, the last time a woman knew where he lived, he had to move because she would show up whenever she felt like it. As he looked at the sleeping beauty, he noticed that her purse was on her lap, he could check her ID card and get her address. He ran his hand around looking for it before coming across a set of keys with a tag attached. He pulled them out and read the tag. It looked new and he assumed she must have just moved in. Most people didn't keep the tag that had their address and apartment number on it for long. He knew exactly where the building was. Putting the car back into drive he pulled back onto the road heading in the direction of her home.

The entire drive Vincent asked himself over and over why he was doing this? He had watched many girls go home with men, including Enzo, that would use them and leave them before. Hell, he had been one of those men many times. He wasn't sure why the thought of her being one of those girls bothered him so much. He didn't know why he was so determined to take her home. To her home, not his. Sighing, he continued the drive trying not to think too deeply about the meaning behind his actions. 

EDITED

Boom! Double update this week!!!! I am going to try and do two chapters a week from now on. Don't forget to comment and vote!