chapter eight

Kentrell Gaulden

Kentrell Gaulden

____

I sat on the couch with Three right beside me as I played with the tool that was in my hand. I heard the front door unlock before it finally opened revealing Quando.

"I need ta' speak to you." Quando said while walking more into the living room.

"Bout what?" I sat up and placed the tool on my lap.

He sighed and begin twisting his hair before actually speaking up, "I so happen to be fuckin' with Fendi's sister and she told me dat she called tha' police-"

"I know whea' you getting." Three spoke up finally looking away from his phone, "You want us to let Fendi go because you scared of tha' police."

"I ain't scared of no fuckin' police." Quando squinted his eyes at Three.

"Then what is it? You want me to let Fendi go because you're in love wit' ha' sista' or some shit?" I asked really wanting to know.

This nigga must got me fucked up if he think I'm going to let Fendi go especially without a fight. I haven't even started having fun with her ass yet.

Quando let out a frustrated sigh as he began to rub his temples. "Why do you even wanna' keep 'dis girl? What tha' fuck did she do yo' ass, bruh?"

"Y'all niggas really wanna' know?" I begin laughing as I looked at the both of them.

They both nodded which only make me laugh even louder.

"So a couple years back when I was in h-"

A loud scream stopped me from talking and made all of us look in the direction of the basement. Another loud scream made me roll eyes and stand up.

"No finish tha' story." Quando said looking up at me.

"I'll tell you after I check on 'dis lil' bitch." I mumbled before making my way to the basement. I typed in the code before removing the hatch and walked straight in.

"Da' fuck you yelling fa'?" I asked as I flicked on the light only to see Fendi laid on the cold concrete covered in sweat.

She must be having a nightmare.

I let out a breath before bending down to shake her. "Fendi wake up." I continued to shake her but she didn't wake up.

"No stop!" She screamed as tears began to run down her cheeks. "I'm sorry fa' whatever I did!"

"Fendi." I shook her roughly until her  she finally woke up. As soon as her eyes shot open she clung onto me and begin crying in my chest.

"I'm so sorry." She sobbed loudly as she continued to soak my t-shirt, "I didn't mean to, Kenny."

My heart beat began to speed up as  the name came out of her mouth. Kenny. That was my nickname everyone called me until I got into highschool.

"You remember?" I whispered hoping she'll say yes as she still held onto me tightly.

"Only a little bit." She mumbled and rested her head on my shoulder.

__

Quando Rondo

Quando Rondo

___

"Tha' fuck you staring at me like dat' for?" I bucked at Three as he continued looking me up and down like he hand a problem.

"Cause I can nigga." He smacked his lips, "Ain't like you gone do shit."

I got up walking over towards him. "I ain't one of these pussy niggas you be fuckin' over. Remember I worked my way into 'dis gang unlike you." I shoved my finger in his face.

He slapped my hand away before shoving me backwards. "Dat was hella disrespectful. Kentrell didn't care how hard you worked if it wasn't fa' me you wouldn't even be in dis'-"

"NYPD! OPEN UP!" A loud bang on the front door stopped Three from talking.

"Oh my fuckin' gosh." I ran my hands downy face, "I told dis' nigga just to let that girl go."

Three took off running to the basement as I went to open the front door. "How may I help yall?" I asked calmly to see a couple of police officers standing in front of me.

"We have a warrant-"

Before he could even finish I grabbed the AK47 off the wall and began airing this bitch out.

"Damn you ain't even let me shoot not one." Three came back with a gun in his hand as he looked at all the now dead police men laid out in front of our door step.

Hey it's lowkey_cute2204 here💚 go check out my new book 'The Founder' that's on my page.

if a girl spit on a boy face, is he allowed to hit her?

speak your mind or never be able to speak again?