chapter 7

Armani Cartier

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Armani Cartier

"Ma, have you heard from ha'?" I asked as I walked to her room.

It was silent and I got no answer. "Ma!" I called again as I cracked open her room door.

She was sitting in the middle of the bed surround by bottles and a put out cigarettes.

The odor of the room was terrible. "Ma, come on.. let's get you cleaned up na, you stink."

She turned her head towards me and her eyes were puffy from crying. I walked over and grabbed her hands. "Ma, we gon' find ha alright?" Tears started to trickle down her face.

"Lord my baby. Why lord, why!" She cried as she fell into my arms. Tears came down my face but I had to stay strong.

I went to her bathroom and ran her a bubble bath. I got some clothes out her closet and placed it on the dresser.

"C'mon ma," she held on to me as she got out the bed and walked to the bathroom.

As soon as she stood up the smell of urine filled my nose. It was clear that my mama was devastated.

She hasnt left this room in about 3 days.

I cleaned the bed off and tore off the dirty sheets as she was in the bathroom.

Where can my sister be? I thought to myself.

I sighed and sat down and texted my nigga.

Shes devastated idk what to do..who eva got my sis is dead on my mama - sent at 12:30pm

QRN😍💦: damn, want me to come ova l8r? I'll cum scoop u

I bit my lip as I read his message. I replied "yes" and got up to help my mama wash off and get dressed.

"Ma, I'm finna wash your sheets and stuff and you needa clean this up, aight?" I said as I pass her the towel. She nodded and dried off and got dressed.

I took her sheets to the laundry room and I started the machine.

That Night

I waited in the living room until Quando texted me.

QRN😍💦: I'm outside bbyg.

I hopped off the couch and opened the door for him. I instantly jumped on him and started kissing him.

My baby has been MIA for days now and I was ready to see his fine ass.

He walked me to my bedroom and laid me down. He started kissing on my neck as I let out soft moans, living hickeys all over.

He took off his shirt and threw it on the ground. I noticed this new tattoo on his chest. "Babe, when you get this tattoo?" I asked curious.

It said NBA. He hesitated and then he sat on the bed.

"I been had dis, jus' got it not ta' long ago," he said. I nodded as I straddle his lap.

My thoughts started going crazy because it look so familar.

"So wha' going on wit ya sis?" He asked as he rubbed my back.

"I went to the police station and they ain't doin' shit! Ma is devastated, she stays in the room just crying and that shit hurt." I explained. "I swea' ta God bae, I'm goin' to jail behind my sis.."

I felt my eyes get glossy and he wiped the one tears that fell. "She gon' be good, I promise ya that. We gon' find ha." He wrapped his arms around me and I started breaking down.

______

Quando stared at ceiling while Armani was knocked out on his chest. Thoughts ran through his mind because he didnt realize that Fendi was his girlfriend's sister.

He grabbed his phone and texted Kentrell. 

Bro, let ha go...feds gone be on us. - sent at 9:30pm

Wym? Come ta da house now! - sent at 9:35

Takenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें