↳red velvet reacts..

Red Velvet reacts to you passing out from exhaustion.

-

Joohyun

You laid across your girlfriend's lap after an excruciating day of work. Joohyun decided that it would be a good idea to watch movies, but you didn't go against it since you wanted her to be happy. After the first few minutes of the movie, your eyes began to get heavy, and you fell asleep. Joohyun sighed and combed your hair with her fingers. "You need to stop overworking yourself. Your body can't handle it." She whispered softly.

-

Seulgi

Your body was sore from all of the work you had been putting in for the comeback. You laid on the floor, resting before you had to learn another choreography. Seulgi came by and rubbed your back as soft as she could, knowing how much you've been complaining to her for the past week about how your body has been hurting and how tired you were. Before Seulgi knew it, you fell asleep, light snores leaving your mouth, and she laughed light-heartedly. "You can finally get some rest, (Y/n)."

-

Seungwan

Wendy decided to beg the managers for a day off, she already knew that you were on the verge of passing out. "Fine, just please stop bothering us."

"Thank you, I will." She led you to your room, and tucked you into your covers. "Get some good rest, okay?"

-

Sooyoung

(Y/n) and I decided that it was finally time to meet her parents after a long while of being together. Since it was a long flight overseas, we both knew that it would be tiring. (Y/n) thought that it was a good idea to pull an all-nighter, and stay awake a lot longer than just one night (I knew that she had done so, but didn't stop her because payback is a bitch).

We boarded the plane and buckled our seatbelts, boy this will be a long ride. I fell asleep, but only for a few hours, while (Y/n) on the other hand slept the. Entire. Mother. Fucking. Time. But I do not blame her for it.

-

Yerim

I am very, very— and I mean very— concerned about (Y/n)'s health. She needs to sleep, I keep telling her this, but no; she wants to be mean and not listen to me. I see how it is, I'll let her stay awake until she passes out. A thud snapped me out of my thoughts. "Time to get her into bed and an ice pack for whatever she hit this time."