↳red velvet when..

Red Velvet when they're embarrassing you.

-

Joohyun

•She would actually not embarrass you

•Unless you were embarrassing her

•Then she's get you back.

(Scenario)

"(Y/n)-ah, come here." Joohyun called from the kitchen. You walked into the kitchen to see a camera on the counter at about your waist. "Is this for season two of Level Up?" You excitedly jumped up and down. All you got was a nod for a response. "Let's make some ramen." You guys squatted down in front of the camera. "Hey Reveluvs, how are you guys?" You questioned the camera in front of you. Irene casually slapped your butt as if it wasn't an odd thing, you gave no reaction towards it other than a glare towards the woman who did it.

"Irene likes to slap butts. She's really weird, but I'm pretty sure you guys know that already." You smirk at the camera. "(Y/n) snores loudly, and since we share rooms, I hardly get any sleep."

"Stop lying about things that never happen. You can even check the footage from last season when I fell asleep several times with the camera still on."

-

Seulgi

•You wouldn't get too embarrassed

•Since she's a little slow

•She would have a hard time trying to embarrass you.

(Scenario)

You were trying to catch up with your group since they happened to leave you in the restaurant as a prank. You decided running was a faster way to actually reach them.

Bad idea.

You tripped, scraping your knees and palms. "(Y/n)-ah, are you okay?" Seulgi's voice rang out from behind you. You were not ready when the pain actually hit you, it hurt so bad that tears poured out of your eyes in a matter of seconds. Seulgi finally reached you, panting heavily. "Hey, shush, it's alright. Can you stand?" You stood up only to cause blood to run down your leg slowly. "That's not good," You could notice that Seulgi was panicking in her head. "I'll be okay, unnie. Let's just find the rest of the group, and then we can worry about it." 

You guys managed to find the other four, they asked what happened, and why it looked like you guys just emerged from a murder scene. You responded with, "This klutz tripped while trying to find you guys. I didn't know that Seulgi waited back at the restaurant," while pointing to yourself. Seulgi looked like she was trying to figure out what to say but couldn't. "Seulgi has left the chat. Slowgi has entered the chat." We all laughed at Sooyoung's comment. "Can we go and clean this up now? My ankles feel gross."

-

Seungwan

•Master of embarrassment

•Especially whenever she's being a greasy hoe.

•Enjoys embarrassing people.

(Scenario)

Red Velvet was being interviewed, and the person asked, "So who's the most flirty in Red Velvet?" Everyone excluding Wendy pointed at Wendy while Wendy pointed to (Y/n). "Wendy, why did you point at (Y/n)?" Wendy just smiled and simply responded with, "She's just (Y/n), she has her moments when she flirts with every single member." (Y/n) spoke up, "You flirt the most out of us though." Wendy finally pointed her finger towards herself. "Wendy, how about you flirt with one of your members?"

"Okay." Wendy scanned over the other five members, her eyes finally stopping on (Y/n). "(Y/n)-ah, my lips are like skittles. Wanna taste the rainbow?" (Y/n)'s cheeks flushed red, feeling embarrassed for the woman talking to her. Wendy didn't even get embarrassed after saying it, she was proud. "I don't want to taste your rainbow. I have my own." Wendy laughed, "Okay. Whatever you say, my offer will still be on the table."

-

Sooyoung

•Will imitate you to embarrass you

•Eventually makes you embarrassed

•Will stop once you tell her to

(Scenario)

"Welcome back to Red Velvet news." (Y/n) shouted in her usually bubbly voice. "Welcome back to Red Velvet news!" Sooyoung imitated, doing a pretty great job. "So today's news is all about the new comeback." Sooyoung started to imitate (Y/n) again. 

(Y/n) did her best to ignore Sooyoung until it got too far. "Park Sooyoung! My voice isn't that annoying." Joy laughed at how angry (Y/n)'s face was and how embarrassed her tone was. "pARk SOoYOung!" She imitated once again. (Y/n) just turned her chair around, sliding down until she wasn't seen. Joy did the exact same thing. The other members thought that it was the funniest thing, while (Y/n) just gave up. "Unnie, can you please stop?" The youngest whispered quietly to Sooyoung, the maknae receiving a nod. "Thank you."

-

Yerim 

•She'd be too embarrassed to actually embarrass you

•Loves you too much

•FluffY

(Scenario)

Yeri watched you as you were struggling to open a jar. She laughed silently at you as you were struggling. "(Y/n)-ssi, need help?" Yeri popped her head into the kitchen. "Please, I've been having a hard time with this jar ever since we got it which was a few days ago." You handed over the jar to Yeri. She opened it easily, handing it back over to you. "Ask me for help anytime, okay?" She twirled your hair around her finger, smiling at you as you enjoyed the food from the jar.

"Are you happy?" You nodded hastily, kissing her cheek. "I'm glad to see you happy."