"Are you okay?" Caleb asked.

I shook my head. "I'll be back."

"Do you want me to come–" I stood up as Caleb was mid-sentence and wandered in the direction of the toilets.

When I got to the toilets, they were empty, and I sighed in relief. I opened the window and stood by it, taking deep breaths. I was okay, just severely lacking in sleep. It made me feel lightheaded and hollow inside. It was horrible. I often stayed awake fearing for my life, and so that ate away to my sleep too. I'd have to forget about that tonight; I needed a good night's sleep for once.

When I was feeling better, I stepped away from the window and stared into the mirror, adjusting my hair and rubbing away makeup smudges.

Exhaling, I washed my hands and left the toilets, flinching when I noticed Caleb standing outside.

"God, Caleb," I said, placing a hand over my chest, "have you been here the entire time?"

He nodded wordlessly. I smiled at him, "Thank you."

"It's okay," he said modestly, eyes filling with concern swiftly. "Are you okay?" He asked.

I nodded, "Just tired."

He hesitated for a moment. "Maybe you could come over tonight?"

I frowned, making his eyes widen.

"I mean because my sister will be round; I'm positive I can get her to bring some sleeping pills home or something." He suggested, shrugging.

I walked over to him. "Really?" I asked, and he nodded, making me smile. "That would be nice, thanks. But why the whole night...I mean..." I couldn't finish my sentence, so just laughed.

"Oh, just because she's working a late shift." I nodded, before getting onto my tiptoes to embrace Caleb.

"Thank you," I told him, watching him flush slightly.

"What time is it?" I asked suddenly, feeling hungry for the first time today.

He checked his watch, "Half an hour." I grinned.

"Good," I responded, grasping his arm and guiding him away from the hallway and into the hall.

When we returned, I noticed Alex gawking at us, frowning.

"What were you guys doing?" She asked sceptically.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Talking..?" I glanced down at my plate, noticing that half of my fries were missing.

I hit Noah.

"Jesus," he said, putting his phone down. "Is this some sort of kink of yours or something?"

"You ate my chips!"

He shrugged, "You weren't eating them," he argued back, picking up his phone again.

I started to eat the remains of my chips, slightly annoyed. "Who are you texting anyway?" I questioned, dipping a chip in ketchup.

"Why? You jealous?" Surprised by his assumption, I froze, feeling myself blush.

"You are!" Noah said, chuckling.

Clearing my throat, I said, "No, just curious."

"Curious and jealous," Noah said. I huffed, placing a hand to my forehead.

"You irritate me sometimes," I informed him, before eating more chips.

He hummed, as if unconvinced, whilst he winked at me.